We are making a difference

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Ranger Ron
Ranger/LRRP/Admin

We are making a difference

Post by Ranger Ron »

In watching the news (on Fox), I am getting the feeling that maybe, just maybe, the Republicans in Congress reached down between their legs and found that they do have some balls. Maybe still be tiny winy yet, but enough that they may start pushing back a little against the Democrats and Obama. Johanns from Nebraska introduced the bill to cut off funding for Acorn, Another is pressing the Whitehouse for more information about the Czars etc.

I wrote to my Reps. last week and told them that voting NO was not enough any more. Since the Demos. can pass anything they want, the votes really don't matter anymore. They need to be standing up and screaming about all the crap the Demos are doing. Hell, Obama and his crew certainly seem to know a lot about unions, I think it is time for the conservatives to go on strike the next time Reid and Peloci try their little tricks. They should be holding a press conference every night on the steps of the Capitol and exposing the "Tricks" they tired or did today. The elate media might not cover them in the beginning, but you know Fox would. Pretty soon the others would have no choice or they would really look like fools. Couldn't believe Charlie Gibson said yesterday that he knew nothing about the latest Acorn scandal that has been going on for a week. That was even the day after the Senate voted to cut off the housing funding to Acorn. Who does he think he is kidding. Made a fool of himself.....again. I don't think he can afford to do that too many more times.

Anyway, LET'S KEEP PUSHING AND ENCOURAGING ALL OUR FRIENDS TO PUSH TOO!
SUA SPONTE - "We few, we happy few, we BAND OF BROTHERS;
for he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother!"
- Shakespeare

RLTW! - Land of the Free BECAUSE of the Brave

RS 3-70
SSG VN 69-70
I Co., 75th. Inf.
4/9 Inf., 25th ID

Mentored Ranger kozzman555
http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - LM 183
http://www.ranger.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - LM 3537

Return to “The Mosh Pit”