President Pantywaist in retreat (OP/ED)

News posted by members of this site. If you want to publish your own article or have something of value for the front page please indicate it as such.
Before posting make sure it hasn't already been posted. Write a concise and pertinent intro if you are going to post here.

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
Check for duplicates before posting, otherwise post it in the original thread. If you want to post an article of your own or find it significant for the front page please let us know. Rangers Lead the Way
Rangertab1
Tadpole

Re: President Pantywaist in retreat (OP/ED)

Post by Rangertab1 »

Hey ...........When I say WE, I mean ME. I want to live forever and I also struggle with the basic desires of all humans. You, my young brother, need to smile a little more.....cause you clearly don't understand certain fundamentals of humanity. When you call the President a Pantywaist in the presence of me.......I will control the conversation until you stop listening......then I will walk away and store the lack of progress I made in helping that person realize what is at stake in America within the next few months to 6 years. So you get my drift, .? 11 Sept 2009 is comin real soon and you better start focusing on what my tax money is payin for instead of managing my posts.......brutha. You aint done with your schooling yet.

NOW............you are still invited to the luncheon in the Fall with Muhammed Swati in Beaumont or Houston, TX......but you best not address me with narrow and fussy response again..........brutha.

Brent sends. :wink:

PS. This fine young mother PM'd me and clearly understands my intent and historical experience and requested some further reading to improve hear understanding. I abliged and will give you the same assignment........stud Bravo. Later.
Outstanding! I get to lead my family through humanity's next mass die-off. -Me

Commissioned, Lamar University - 19 December 1992
Ranger School Class 10-93
S4 RSE PL, 2/75 93-94
Bugsy
Ranger

Re: President Pantywaist in retreat (OP/ED)

Post by Bugsy »

Heartoftexasarmymom, ma'am though I believe that as a "guest" of our site you have the right to post articles that you deem important, informational, or even humorous. In this particular case as a veteran and former Army Ranger, it makes me feel uncomfortable when someone calls the Commander and Chief a "Pantywaist" or in essence a coward on our board.

I don't agree with his spending, I have mixed feelings about his health care proposal. But he has demonstrated in my opinion a strategic and balanced approach to the war, he has increased troop strength in Afghanistan, he has not dropped the pentagon's budget as former Democratic Presidents have done so in the past. He has Not gone after CIA agents who were following lawful orders to break terrorists will by using creative approaches to interrogation AND he gave the order to use deadly force to save American Sailors who's lives were at stake by scumbag somali pirates. Even President Bush did not intervene with American's who had been taken hostage in other situations during his administration.

With all due respect but you are NOT a veteran, but you ARE a U.S. Citizen and as such have the right to freedom of speech, however I would ask that in the future you temper your dislike for the President a bit and maintain a sense of respect for him as it relates to the "office" that he holds when commenting about him on our board. For we as Rangers whether active duty or not have raised our hand to follow the directives of the Commander and Chief regardless of whether we agree with his policies or not. If the call was made tomorrow and I was asked to serve again, I would and it wouldn't make a damn bit of difference to me what his political spending plan was. It would be because of my belief to serve my Country if called upon regardless of who was at the helm.

Now you may think its cute or fashionable to slam the President, but I do not. I will not get into a lengthy debate about it with you. However I felt it should be brought you your attention and finally I do not speak for the entire site in expressing my opinion, I am only one of many who represent our unit, there are varying opinions, temperments and positions regarding the President. My purpose was to only express my opinion in a way in which you can re-evaluate your postings here.

Thank you for supporting and rasing two fine young Warriors who are proudly serving our Country.
1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:

Return to “The News Dump”