Random thought of the moment.

Military Humor. Laugh at me. Laugh at you. Laugh at them.

Moderator: Site Admin

ANGRYCivilian
Tadpole

Re: Random thought of the moment.

Post by ANGRYCivilian »

Crying takes the sad out of you.
I almost pissed my fucking pants I laughed so hard.
St Barbara's Bastards
82C1P

"Parole officer says I gotta upgrade, or he won't give me back my stabbin' knife!"~Roberto
Boudicca
Tadpole

Post by Boudicca »

Rock Island Ranger wrote:
DrD wrote:Something about a small college town when students leave for the summer and then when they come back. Summer brings respite for the LEOs and campus police, the exodus of faculty for their research agendas, and the quietness of families. But, it is also pretty amazing to watch the towns come back alive as the students start to return...
Yep.Just took my youngest to college up in Oklahoma. Only store in town of any consequence was a Walmart. Notable. They had a free standing propholactic counter. Selling them by the gross.
Did he choose Oklahoma???!! If I have to listen to one more retarded Sooner, so help me! The best he could've done here is OSU or NSU, maybe. If he needs any hints, help or backup tell him there's an Okie or two available in Tulsa.
To be loved is to be fortunate, but to be hated is to achieve distinction.
<2> Ranger Mom
RIP 10-08 & RS 10-09
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Boudicca wrote:
DrD wrote:Something about a small college town when students leave for the summer and then when they come back. Summer brings respite for the LEOs and campus police, the exodus of faculty for their research agendas, and the quietness of families. But, it is also pretty amazing to watch the towns come back alive as the students start to return...
Yep.Just took my youngest to college up in Oklahoma. Only store in town of any consequence was a Walmart. Notable. They had a free standing propholactic counter. Selling them by the gross.
Did he choose Oklahoma???!! If I have to listen to one more retarded Sooner, so help me! The best he could've done here is OSU or NSU, maybe. If he needs any hints, help or backup tell him there's an Okie or two available in Tulsa.
Nope. Going to Northwest Oklahoma State. Small school in the middle of....well, not much. Alva, OK. Tallest building is a water tower.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Boudicca
Tadpole

Post by Boudicca »

Rock Island Ranger wrote:Nope. Going to Northwest Oklahoma State. Small school in the middle of....well, not much. Alva, OK. Tallest building is a water tower.
Alva?! Ohhh, you ain't shitten-kitten, there ain't a damned thing out there ... except geese and ducks. That's the area where the goose hunting picture came from--Jet, Ok, the goose hunting capital of Oklahoma.
<2> Ranger Mom
RIP 10-08 & RS 10-09
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Boudicca wrote:
Rock Island Ranger wrote:Nope. Going to Northwest Oklahoma State. Small school in the middle of....well, not much. Alva, OK. Tallest building is a water tower.
Alva?! Ohhh, you ain't shitten-kitten, there ain't a damned thing out there ... except geese and ducks. That's the area where the goose hunting picture came from--Jet, Ok, the goose hunting capital of Oklahoma.
I heard. Which is why man child took his arsenal. Campus police were less than impressed that his weapons took up the entire weapons locker. He grew up in Katy which is the Goose and Duck capital of Texas. He should do well.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Boudicca
Tadpole

Post by Boudicca »

Boudicca wrote:
I heard. Which is why man child took his arsenal. Campus police were less than impressed that his weapons took up the entire weapons locker. He grew up in Katy which is the Goose and Duck capital of Texas. He should do well.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
<2> Ranger Mom
RIP 10-08 & RS 10-09
DrD
Tadpole

Post by DrD »

Nope. Going to Northwest Oklahoma State. Small school in the middle of....well, not much. Alva, OK. Tallest building is a water tower.
That sounds like our school's town. Population 2200. When I go to the grocery store where I live, there are horse buggies also parked in the parking lot (Amish).

Shana
~Black Raven~
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

BS502 wrote:Wow....too weird.
Not too weird. I grew up in Central Pennsylvania where there is a fair-sized Amish and Mennonite population. Very nice people. Don't a think the way I do, but nice people, nevertheless.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
DrD
Tadpole

Post by DrD »

Jim wrote:
Not too weird. I grew up in Central Pennsylvania where there is a fair-sized Amish and Mennonite population. Very nice people. Don't a think the way I do, but nice people, nevertheless.
Yes - very nice people. :D

Be wild if you grew up near where I am now! :wink:

Shana
~Black Raven~
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

DrD wrote:
Jim wrote:

Shana
And where is that?
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
DrD
Tadpole

Post by DrD »

Jim wrote:
DrD wrote:
Jim wrote: Not too weird. I grew up in Central Pennsylvania where there is a fair-sized Amish and Mennonite population. Very nice people. Don't a think the way I do, but nice people, nevertheless.

Shana
And where is that?
Ranger Jim -

I sent you a pm. :D

Shana
~Black Raven~
DrD
Tadpole

Post by DrD »

Got one of those "deep tissue" massages yesterday. They are supposed to help loosen muscles, help with knots, etc. Good, right?

I now have BRUISES all over my back. WTF? I look like someone pummeled me. :shock:
~Black Raven~
RANGER513
Ranger

Post by RANGER513 »

DrD wrote:Got one of those "deep tissue" massages yesterday. They are supposed to help loosen muscles, help with knots, etc. Good, right?

I now have BRUISES all over my back. WTF? I look like someone pummeled me. :shock:

" This thread is useless without pics. "

Both FRONT and rear. :shock:

8)
C Co 2/75
1986 - 1992
RS Class 9-87

RLTW

" The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena............ "

Return to “Good Humor Popsicle Zone”