Unknown bite

Caring for the warriors: How medics contribute to mission accomplishment.
Oto-Man
Ranger

Re: Unknown bite

Post by Oto-Man »

TC204 wrote:Does this look familiar to anyone? I have no idea if it's from a spider, chigger etc.. but I've never had a bite that got red like this, it's really hard to the touch and the center is black and hard. It wasn't a tick, it happened while working in thick brush.

Thanks

It's a Swine Flu bite (H1N1)...you're gonna die... When were you around those Mexican Pigs anyway?

Just joking... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

but it could be herpeghonosyphilaids...but that is contracted from another type of pig.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

All seriousness aside, I would say spider bite...and looks like a really nice one with all that color around it....

Let us know how it turns out at the Doc....
B Co 2/75 (WEBCO)
1988-1990
RS Class 1-90
AngryPistols
US Army Veteran

Post by AngryPistols »

I thought it was one of them buzzard, I mean, Texas sized skeeters from up the Pastor's way.

Angry
Angry

USA 95B 84-87, TXARNG 91B 88-89, CIV 89-present

"Yet each man kills the thing he loves, some do it with a bitter look, some with a flattering word, the coward does it with a kiss, and the brave man with the sword. " -Oscar Wilde
Oto-Man
Ranger

Post by Oto-Man »

AngryPistols wrote:I thought it was one of them buzzard, I mean, Texas sized skeeters from up the Pastor's way.

Angry
If it was one of those "Texas state birds" he woulda lost the leg by now!!!! Been down there 2 years in a row...and thems is some big ass fuckin skeeters!!!! Last year Zonk and I watch dem fucks carry off a small deer... 8) :lol: :lol: :lol:
B Co 2/75 (WEBCO)
1988-1990
RS Class 1-90

Return to “Medical Issues”