Florida couple slaying...

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Florida couple slaying...

Post by Jenny Lynn »

http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2009/07/16/e ... -murdered/

Up until now I have pretty much held my tongue on the ridiculous amount of media coverage on the MJ circus but when there is little mention and coverage on a couple who adopted and took in about a dozen children with special needs (God Bless those children who have lost not one but both their parents in a senseless manner) and the media does not help show America that it is just wrong that we live in a society where 8 different individuals are together involved in the slaying of this couple, bring back the wild, wild west and let's see some justice served.
Jenny
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.” Galileo Galilei

"If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right” Marcus Tullius Cicero

"By special Pastoral appointment."
DixieRat
Ranger

Re: Florida couple slaying...

Post by DixieRat »

What pisses me off about this senseless murder is that they have caught the perps, but they'll be alive for 25 years or more while we try to kill them. Meanwhile, the victims are burioed today. The perps should go into the ground first. And all of the ones that participated, not just the shooter(s).
B/1/319th PFA, 82nd Abn Div 6/72-2/75
C/2/75 3/75-4/76
1/84th FA, 9th ID 5/76-8/77
TUSLOG Det 67 9/77-10/78

Tabless Bitch

Return to “The Mosh Pit”