May 20, 1968

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Ranger175csar
Ranger

Re: May 20, 1968

Post by Ranger175csar »

Sounds to me like someone who might be comming in and looking for some common ground.. maybe... bennifit of the doubt.
Collins

1/75 HHC 94-96 S-4
RIP CLASS 7-94

Fuck em if they cant take a joke.....
centermass
Ranger Admin/RIP Ranger

Post by centermass »

Welcome to the site and a sincere Thank You for your service and sacrifice in SE Asia.

Now, this is a predominantly a Ranger Site, but welcome all until your stay may become PNG. With that and has been mentioned very subtly by Ranger Bill, I reiterate
with all due respect, zip up your shit, put away the measuring tape and enjoy the site.
RS 8-81
Mentor to Rock2/75
US Army Retired 1977-1999

Remember, always be yourself....unless you're Batman. In that case, be Batman.
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

39mto39g wrote:Ranger Bill
Ah, What?
I haven’t said or told one 1/10 of the stuff I was involved in, In Vietnam. Bad, Not even. But I did know some guys who were bad, Very bad. Just talking to them would get you a "Kick your ass threat"
"Big Man" Our Machine gunner , (6' 8" 320lbs) would just as soon rip your head off as look at you. He really didn't care if you had on a LT bar or not.

ps
I still run 5 miles every morning at 5am , 50 (real) push ups, 30 curls /w 50lbs, and I'm old. You guys are?
in 1968 if you guys would talk to me the way you talk to me here, well, you would not fair well. But then, it's easy to talk to a computer screen.

Not Bad
Ron
You're out of line here. We just had about a hundred of the Charlie/Echo LRRPS/Rangers come for a look at what's being done every fucking day by young men with multiple deployments under their belt. While stud was pitching OPORD one of the old fuckers attacked the O course in shorts and fucking Jesus sandals. It was a fucking good day to be..us. Hands were shaken between young and old and coins were exchanged and general disturbance in the suck for stud as he met the heroes he used to read about in fucking books. An hour later the Vets were back into the cocktails and Ranger was stepping off on patrol. Two miles away the Best Ranger competitors were gutting it through Day 2. The Vets were fucking awesome men to meet and all were a real class act.
All of those men would have been familiar to you because these are the men that at best you may have strap-hanged with in some minor role but more likely you were that open mouthed cunt that got a friendly nod across the mess tent and then scurried off to write your girlfriend how you were just "attached" to the Rangers.
You fuckers have been in every conflict since the fucking Spartans and you're prevalent to this day. In fact, smegma like you thrives during times of conflict and to listen to you spout your fucking crap on this board is becoming a tad bit tiresome.
Many members have given you chivalric grace based upon your RVN service but I'm calling a spade a fucking shovel on this one. You're a cunt...and so was your fucking LEG machine gunner.

Up yours.
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
LRP1
Ranger Hall of Fame

Post by LRP1 »

39mto39g wrote:Stead fast
I didn't say LRRP or Rangers, They were LRRP and Rangers. These guys were LRRPs with the 101st and were made Rangers. They wore Tiger camo.
One day in 1969 All the LRRP units in Vietnam became Rangers overnight.

Ranger Bill
Beautiful mountains? Never thought of them as beautiful. But I guess.

Ron

You are a certifed, born again idiot. James Worth (we called him "Musky Muscrat") was with the 101 before he came to us. However, he was with a line unit. Yes he did go to Recondo School, in Nha Trang..not Panama. James is a very close friend of mine. Shut The Fuck Up and move out and draw fire.
HHC 2/502 Recondo 66 -67 RVN
1FFV Echo LRP 20th INF (ABN) 67 - 68
Team 1 1
Satan's Playboys
From Hell We Rise
B Co Omega Recon CCS RT Hammer
75Th RRA Life Member 2189
Special Operations Association Member 2907-GA
Secretary, Worldwide Army Rangers, Inc

Professional Soldiers Are Predictable; The World Is full Of Dangerous Amateurs.
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

39mto39g wrote:Jim
What was your address in vietnam? Maybe we walked some of the same dirt.
I spent all my time in III and IV Corps areas. First tour was NorthWest of Sai-Gon and second tour was out of Can-Tho,. My unit was one of the initial units into Cambodia in 1970.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
Rangerguru
Ranger

Post by Rangerguru »

Just in case someone gives a flying rodents rectum, I was seven days old on this date.
Ranger Class 3/96
25th ID 93-96
10th Motown 96-99
C Co. 4th RTB 99-04
Gubment Contractor OCONUS 07-present

Gun Safety Tip #6. When unholstering your weapon it's customary to say "Excuse me while I whip this out "

Return to “The Mosh Pit”