Introduction

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Bravo57
Ranger

Re: Introduction

Post by Bravo57 »

Slow down Hoss.

Read the rules and the ROE I just sent you in a Private Message. Do not post again until this is accomplished.
B Co. FIST 3/75 Rgr Rgt.
1991-2000
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 1993

For those who fight for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

Bugsy's doing a fucking pee-pee dance right now.
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
Caruthers
Ranger

Post by Caruthers »

some times I forget.............I was once that age...........I just have to chuckle and shake my head.

Rodger Sarnt....but I bla,bla,bla......................incoming.
"When injustice becomes Law, resistance becomes duty"

Thomas Jefferson

Gold is the money of kings; silver is the money of gentlemen; barter is the money of peasants; but debt is the money of slaves.”
- Norm Franz
Caruthers
Ranger

Post by Caruthers »

Oh, good to have you on the site. Good luck on your dreams. You earn what you get and get what you earn.
"When injustice becomes Law, resistance becomes duty"

Thomas Jefferson

Gold is the money of kings; silver is the money of gentlemen; barter is the money of peasants; but debt is the money of slaves.”
- Norm Franz
nightcrawler
US Army Veteran

Post by nightcrawler »

Welcome and Good to you and your future endeavors!
NEVER NEVER QUIT
DUCTI AMORE PATRIAE
"Having Been Led by love of country"
ACO 1-506 INF BN 02-04 Camp Giant
ACO 1-506 INF BN 05-06 Camp Greaves
Currahee
Operation Iraqi Freedom (al-Habbaniyah)
ACO 2-12 INF BN 06-Present Camp Carson
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Baghdad) Al Doura District

All gave some, but some gave all!
RIP Jerimiah J. Veitch
Jarriko
Embryo

Post by Jarriko »

Slaughter wrote:Is there any possible way to as soon as ive completed Bootcamp that i could leave for the RIP ASAP after that?
If you've wanted to be a Ranger since you were 12 then you should have been doing a bit of research in between.
To answer your question, following basic, you will have to graduate from Airborne School.
So no, directly after basic you can't go rushing off to RIP.
Shipdate: 20090831
Bravo57
Ranger

Post by Bravo57 »

Jarriko wrote:
Slaughter wrote:Is there any possible way to as soon as ive completed Bootcamp that i could leave for the RIP ASAP after that?
If you've wanted to be a Ranger since you were 12 then you should have been doing a bit of research in between.
To answer your question, following basic, you will have to graduate from Airborne School.
So no, directly after basic you can't go rushing off to RIP.
This is where I politely tell you to shut the fuck up and stay in your lane. If you feel the need to help square away another Future Soldier, you need to do it in PM's.
B Co. FIST 3/75 Rgr Rgt.
1991-2000
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 1993

For those who fight for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.
Jarriko
Embryo

Post by Jarriko »

My bad just trying to help him out :s
Shipdate: 20090831
Bugsy
Ranger

Post by Bugsy »

Slaughter wrote:Yes Ranger, but with all due respect ive talked to several recruiters an almost none of them knew anything about the Army Rangers, Or the 75th Ranger Regiment. I found one soldier who attempted the RIP but got kicked out for fighting an was'nt allowed back. But ive been doing some research over these past couple of months on the internet an what i find is that the Rangers are elite light infantry troops, Shock troops. Easy to deploy, an quick to get the job done no matter what the costs. The Rangers are willing to give there life for America, Defeat is not an option. Basicaly the Rangers carve the way for the rest of the military to come threw, But as it is being a Ranger means not only that you are first to fight but first to die aswell. Ranger would you say that my research an opinions on the Rangers are correct. There is one more thing that ive found that makes the Army Rangers so much more uniqe than all the other branches or special forces, is that its a Brother Hood!

~Slaughter~
Slaughter, I'm gonna do something I rarely do with newbies, but since I saw you wanted to become a Ranger on myspace I'm going to replay my original message to you.

1. click here: http://forum.armyranger.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=47264" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (read it in it's entirety)

2. click here: http://forum.armyranger.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=1837" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (read it in it's entirety)

3. next click here: http://forum.armyranger.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (read it in it's entirety)

4. and finally here: http://forum.armyranger.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=3642" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

5. Bonus "About RIP" (this is the best written description of what to expect at RIP that I've ever read):

http://forum.armyranger.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=21739" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

THIS TIME I SUGGEST YOU READ EACH TOPIC IN ITS ENTIRETY, AND THEN USE THE SEARCH BUTTON ON THIS SITE TO FIND YOUR ANSWER. DO NOT ASK IN THIS FORUM AGAIN! Your questions have already been asked a thousand times, my "suggestion" is that you research on this site only,for the information you obtain will be accurate and complete.

Oh and by the way, just for askin a stupid question (that I warned you not to do)........ DO PUSHUPS "50" OF'EM!

1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:
Bugsy
Ranger

Post by Bugsy »

Oh and one last thing

GET YOURSELF AN AVATAR!!!
1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:
Ranger Bill
Ranger

Post by Ranger Bill »

Welcome and thanks for your desire to become an Army Ranger. Am I correct in that you have not yet signed an Option 40 enlistment contract?
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group

Return to “Introduction Archive”