At the end of Florida phase...

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

2/75_wife
Ranger Wife

At the end of Florida phase...

Post by 2/75_wife »

I was hoping one of you fine Rangers could tell me when you knew you were graduating from Ranger School? My husband's class is slated to graduate on Friday and I'd rather skip the heart attack each ring of the phone brings by narrowing down the time line for when I might hear from him. I know he'll be back at Benning at some point this next week and I wasn't sure if he'd be able to call before or after to let me know he's graduating. I usually stick to the Foxhole but I figured that most Rangers go through the course before they are married. That certainly seems to be the case at 2nd Bat. Thanks in advance. Your knowledge is greatly appreciated.
Proud Ranger Wife
B Co. 1st PLT
2/75 Ranger Regiment
Fort Lewis, WA
Disinfertention
Ranger/Admin

Re: At the end of Florida phase...

Post by Disinfertention »

I got to call from Florida a day or two before we went back to Benning. Probably Tuesday or Wednesday?
USASOC 2015-2023
HHC 2/75 2012-2015
HHC & Cco 1/75 2010-2012
OCS Cadre 2007-2010
Cco 3/75 2003-2007
Ranger School 09-04
2/75_wife
Ranger Wife

Post by 2/75_wife »

Thank you very much Ranger Disinfertention. You've just saved me a weekend trip to the ER for continual heart spasms.
Proud Ranger Wife
B Co. 1st PLT
2/75 Ranger Regiment
Fort Lewis, WA
Maggot275
Ranger

Post by Maggot275 »

He will know during his AAR after his leadership position. You will know as soon as he can call when he gets out of the swamp. Hang in there. Most times no call is better than an early call. I know we had 2-3 days at Eglin after the last patrol before shipping to graduation at Benning so look at a Wed-Thurs phone call. Wish your Ranger luck!!!
Attack CO 2/75 01/94-12/98
Ranger Class 08-95

I then asked the Lord: "Why was there only one set of footprints?"
He answered: "The terrain was beginning to constrict and our hit time was coming close. So I put us in a Ranger file."

VII
XXII
MMV

Return to “The Mosh Pit”