Moderator: Site Admin

Trigger
Tadpole

Re: NEED ADVICE FROM ANY PARENTS HERE

Post by Trigger »

+

+

+

Just sayin'. Hopefully that made you crack a smile, Marine. Best of luck, although it sounds like you've done a damn fine job and won't need to rely on luck at all.
"A golf course is the willful and deliberate misuse of a perfectly good rifle range." - Lt. Col. Jeff Cooper (ret).
Baseplate
Ranger

Post by Baseplate »

Shoot him and a stray dog, bury him in a 10 foot hole fill the hole up to 5 0r 6 feet put the dog on top of him fill up the rest of the hole. Put up a marker with a dogs name on it. When the cadaver sniffing dogs arrive they will dig till the find the dead dog. Play dumb and Never speak of him again.
HHC 1/75 mtrs Apr 2000- dec 2003
hang it, FIRE!!!!

"I feel sorry for anyone who is not an alcoholic---How would you like to wake up every moring & know that is the best you will feel all day?" W.C. Fields

1st Ranger Bn...We may not go down in history but we will go down on your sister
ANGRYCivilian
Tadpole

Post by ANGRYCivilian »

What? I'm confused. This was all a joke? Nice joke, getting everyone worked up about a shitty parenting situation and some scumbag; come to find out, he's a Soldier and a Ranger, and his intentions apparently were somewhat honorable after all, and you knew all along.

If this was just a USMC vs Army joke, then OK, but it could have been performed a little better.
St Barbara's Bastards
82C1P

"Parole officer says I gotta upgrade, or he won't give me back my stabbin' knife!"~Roberto
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

usmc0369 wrote: Before I have to call arty on my own postion to keep you all from tearing me apart, first off I'd like to thank everybody who gave advice. This kind of camradrie is what I miss the most being retired.

Secondly now that you all have been exposed to my Marine sense of humor, its time to spill the beans.

Nathaniel (AKA Mr. Wonderful) married my daughter when he came back last Christmas from Ft. Benning for a few days. This young man, who I am VERY proud to now call family, is a Ranger.

He graduated this past Friday and the part about my daughter taking off this last week was so she could be there for her husbands graduation.

Keeping OPSEC first and foremost, I've a few questions that I like to have answered via PM before too much more time goes by.

(Trigger, thanx for posting with pictures so us Marines can understand it better LOL)
Scuze me there, Semper Fi....first you dont like the boy, now you are proud he is in your family.??? So the long and short is you asked faux questions and we gave you concerned answers...that about cover it? Take your bullshit cloak and dagger time wasting bloviations up the street....this isnt a soap opera and we arent soap critics.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

. wrote:This is exactly why I don't converse with anyone without Ranger under their username on this site. This thread should be renamed the boy that cried wolf.
Yep...good thinking that.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
K.Ingraham
Ranger

Post by K.Ingraham »

There's other ways to poke the stick that are a bit more appropriate, especially on the WWW where the subtle body language cues are lost.
Sheesh, Marines, the baby sisters of the Seabees...
http://www.75thrra.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2d Bn U.D. for 75th Ranger Regt Assn

2d Bn(Ranger)75 Inf 1975-'77
RS 9-76
Former mentor to RANGER XCrunner.

"I am well aware that by no means equal repute attends the narrator and the doer of deedsSallust ‘The Catiline Conspiracy’
panthersix
Ranger

Post by panthersix »

USMC0369 = Fucktard
Doc Mac
Ranger Class 11-80
C.Co. WPNS 1/75 79-81
3rd Plt/498th Medevac 81-82
104th LRSD 92-93
422d CA BN (A) 94-97
118th ASOS 02-08
Ranger Bill
Ranger

Post by Ranger Bill »

Sob story = joke = backfire.
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group
Lefty
Rest In Peace | Ranger Advisor BDQ

Post by Lefty »

Rock Island Ranger wrote:
. wrote:This is exactly why I don't converse with anyone without Ranger under their username on this site. This thread should be renamed the boy that cried wolf.
Yep...good thinking that.
The unfortunate effect of this "crying wolf" is that it may affect our response to the next request for assistance from someone who genuinely needs it.

This is roughly comparable to the abusers of the 911 system.

Was this really a joke or has this thread already been flaunted to his barracks buddies as proof of how he put one over on those "dumb Army palookas"?
RLTW
Lefty
SFOC 1969
6th SFG(A) 69-70
Ranger Class 13-70
MACV Tm 21 70-71 (2nd ARVN Ranger Gp 23d
BN)
2/13 Armor 1st Cav 71-72

"Experience teaches a dear school, but fools will learn in no other, and some scarce in that"
rgrokelley
Triple Canopy

Post by rgrokelley »

Epic Fail :roll:
A & C Company, 3rd Ranger Battalion 1984-1986
2/325, 82nd Airborne 1979-1984
F Company, 51st LRSU 1986-1988
5th Special Forces Group 1989-1995
3rd Special Forces Group 1997-1999
RS - DHG 5-85
K.Ingraham
Ranger

Post by K.Ingraham »

X2
http://www.75thrra.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2d Bn U.D. for 75th Ranger Regt Assn

2d Bn(Ranger)75 Inf 1975-'77
RS 9-76
Former mentor to RANGER XCrunner.

"I am well aware that by no means equal repute attends the narrator and the doer of deedsSallust ‘The Catiline Conspiracy’

Return to “The Mosh Pit”