ridethepony's take

Eight weeks of smoke, training & evaluation.
Nomad
Ranger

Re: ridethepony's take

Post by Nomad »

Kilted Heathen wrote: ...I have a mentee here named DUG, he keeps his mouth shut and he fucking listens and he's on his way now to Benning to start the SF pipe-line. PM him and have him square you away....
Not going to step on boots, but DUG has bigger fish to fry that to square away this clown.

Concerning you, ponyboy, I love the fact that you quit on a simple workout before EVER starting it and then come on here telling people how to do PT. Doling out PT advice should be the very last thing you charge yourself with anytime soon. As a matter of fact, if I catch you telling people how to do anything or what's right and wrong on this site, I am going to delete your post and recommend to ban you. I'm about tired of your non-sense. This does not require a reply or anything else. Stay in your lane.
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

Nomad wrote:
Kilted Heathen wrote: ...I have a mentee here named DUG, he keeps his mouth shut and he fucking listens and he's on his way now to Benning to start the SF pipe-line. PM him and have him square you away....
Not going to step on boots, but DUG has bigger fish to fry that to square away this clown.

Concerning you, ponyboy, I love the fact that you quit on a simple workout before EVER starting it and then come on here telling people how to do PT. Doling out PT advice should be the very last thing you charge yourself with anytime soon. As a matter of fact, if I catch you telling people how to do anything or what's right and wrong on this site, I am going to delete your post and recommend to ban you. I'm about tired of your non-sense. This does not require a reply or anything else. Stay in your lane.
In retrospect I fully agree.
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

Glad you do, brother!

We certainly don't want to distract the dudes who are on track to becoming the next SOF warriors with some two bit assclown's bullshit.
ridethepony

Post by ridethepony »

To Ranger Nomad:

Please Ranger Nomad give me a break. I just did 100 pullups on some sort of machine at the gym. I put the pin at 50 lbs and it was not easy but better than doing 5 or 10 on the tree branch at home. I'm doing the best I can, please don't call me an ass clown... I know I deserve it, but it makes me feel real bad... like a total piece of shit. I'm doing better than I thought I could have done. I promise you that I WILL get those 100 pullups even if it kills me!!

Thanks all Rangers!
Bcosniper
Ranger

Post by Bcosniper »

ridethepony wrote:To Ranger Nomad:

Please Ranger Nomad give me a break. I just did 100 pullups on some sort of machine at the gym. I put the pin at 50 lbs and it was not easy but better than doing 5 or 10 on the tree branch at home. I'm doing the best I can, please don't call me an ass clown... I know I deserve it, but it makes me feel real bad... like a total piece of shit. I'm doing better than I thought I could have done. I promise you that I WILL get those 100 pullups even if it kills me!!

Thanks all Rangers!
This is a joke right?
Bco 2/75 1st Plt, Webco
1990-1996
RS 12-91

All you got to do is breeeeaaatth and squeeze
42L5V
Ranger

Post by 42L5V »

Bcosniper wrote:

Thanks all Rangers!
This is a joke right?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I think it is.
MSG, U.S. Army, 1987-2007
RSClass 10-92
PocketKings
Ranger

Post by PocketKings »

The look of extasy on that fucking avatar unicorn's face is priceless. I've never seen a rainbow money shot before. Now I have.
RS 01-00
82d (1-325 AIR) 99-00
101st (2-502d IN) 00-03
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

Bcosniper wrote:

Thanks all Rangers!
This is a joke right?
The joke's on him. I don't think he'll be providing any more entertainment come the end of the day. Right now he's wearing a blinking IR strobe and there's a black chinook enroute.
Ranger Bill
Ranger

Post by Ranger Bill »

This must be an ambush.
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group
Invictus
Ranger

Post by Invictus »

He's gone.

Return to “About RASP”