Towheel Checking In.

Basic & AIT
towheel
Ranger

Towheel Checking In.

Post by towheel »

I'm on my first pass and thought i'd drop a line or two. Basic has not been too bad, the hardest part is the buddy fuckers and young alphas, but i expected that before i got here. I'm currently starting week 7, and have completed a lot of pretty cool shit; most of which i'm sure you're all aware of. My platoon has all the Rippies so its been good getting to know people that i will possibly be seeing through this whole transition. We had our 2nd APFT test today, and I'm proud to say i scored a 292, having improved upon the 238 from the last test. Its a bit of strain on the pride of the younger studs that the "old man" is out performing them, but i know that it will push them harder which is ultimately in their best interest. Well that's all from me.
Towheel
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Towheel Checking In.

Post by Steadfast »

towheel wrote:I'm on my first pass and thought i'd drop a line or two. Basic has not been too bad, the hardest part is the buddy fuckers and young alphas, but i expected that before i got here. I'm currently starting week 7, and have completed a lot of pretty cool shit; most of which i'm sure you're all aware of. My platoon has all the Rippies so its been good getting to know people that i will possibly be seeing through this whole transition. We had our 2nd APFT test today, and I'm proud to say i scored a 292, having improved upon the 238 from the last test. Its a bit of strain on the pride of the younger studs that the "old man" is out performing them, but i know that it will push them harder which is ultimately in their best interest. Well that's all from me.
Towheel
Good to hear you are doing well Towheel. We will get your DEP changed to @OSUT. Keep up the good work.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

Good to hear you're improving and kickinass! It just gets better and better, even when it sucks, it sucks better. Thanks for serving 8)
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
Bell

Post by Bell »

Great hearing how it's going. Drive on.

RLTW
Bell
Blacksrt4
Tadpole

Post by Blacksrt4 »

Keep up the good work!!!
Ranger Hopps
Ranger

Post by Ranger Hopps »

Way to keep going man

Hopps
1/75 Feb. '05-Jul '08

RS class 04-07

Ranger Saltbitch wrote: "...you will face fear and pain. Do not stop, do not listen; it will only give you excuses to quit."
nmuts02
Embryo

Dropping In

Post by nmuts02 »

I thought I would drop a line and check in. Graduation is in 4 weeks, it sucked coming off of con leave, but jumped back in it and my run time is better now than before I broke my foot. I got put on ice detail today and the sergeant had a heart, sent us to the rec center after chow. I'll drop another line in a few more weeks.
Class 13Fox07-04, Ft Sill

Charlie Rock Motherfucking Hard

Return to “About OSUT”