airborne

Three phases and 62 days of hell. This section named in honor of MAJ John Whyte who was taken from us on 04/17/05.
Glock

Post by Glock »

Your shit-o-meter should have gone way off scale. He is probably a RIP washout trying to make himself feel better. Washouts always talk shit.
Creeping Death
Ranger

Post by Creeping Death »

A non-hacking fuck. Pure and simple. He should have just said "I wasn't man enough to make it through RIP". Or "I quit after two weeks in Battalion. I didn't think it would be that hard". Or "I made it through RIP, but I got peered out because I am a buddy fucking spotlight Ranger". Any of the three will fit, I'm sure.

In Battalion, the 101st is known as "the one 'o' worst". I've got a buddy that is a company comander up there now, and I can guarantee you he is doing everything in his power to get home to 1/75 as soon as humanly possible.
A Co 1/75 '94-'97
Class 5-96
Spartan

Re: hehe

Post by Spartan »

tom wrote:he is full of shit..if everbody did what the rangers do..just not funded as well..than everbody would wear the tab...
Geeze - where do I start?
Bell

Post by Bell »

Good, I'm back in time. Had to grab some popcorn and a coke for this one.

RLTW
Bell
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

He's all your's. Try not to get the keyboard too sticky.
Bell

Post by Bell »

Hey wait a minute. I got a front row seat and was getting ready for the show. Hand to the elbow in the popcorn box, butter dripping off the elbow, greasy cup of coke beside me to wash down the good stuff, and this is it? Damn. Thought I was gonna see some real entertainment tonite. Been a boring fucking day.

RLTW
Bell
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

I thought you were putting on the show. Wtf?
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Maybe you need a bit of Salt to go with that popcorn?
Bell

Post by Bell »

Hell yeah. Salt would be great about now. Let me run and fill this thing up again. I think the show is about to start.

RLTW
Bell

Return to “About Ranger School - In Honor of Ranger BattleBoar - RIP”