Hello

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Gotta get something to drink for this one....
RideGrrl
Tadpole

Post by RideGrrl »

Hmm. I haven't been here that long... but I've never read an intro quite like that one.
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

I figured one of my more well-spoken brothers would come along and post......but looks like you are stuck with me.

No one gives a flying fuck about all that shit, it has no bearing on YOU!
I don't buy half that shit anyway...books don't disappear dumbass.....(Ya know, my dad was the founder of Secretsquirrelsealsftmdelta6, but the proof got burned to!)

Your whole intro isn't about you, but at the same time screams ME, ME ME..........

Your kungfooey isn't impressing us either.

Take this in stride and unfuck yourself. Don't go down the road that will get you banned, there is a lot of good info here.
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

BTW, dumbass, can you not read directions? You are a fucking newt...from your own admission you haven't even signed a contract yet...you are going to be a college fag first (Wait until the wars over, huh???)

Who told you to use that avatar? Pick an appropriate one, My name is charlescliffordgaycollegboywhatthefuckever....
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

That would be a start......

and change your avatar.

I expect one of you fucking deps or newts to square this boy the fuck away...asap.
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Not yet...where's your avatar?
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Listen up you stupid little kid....

You'd better start exercising a little respect when you speak to folks on this board, especially the Rangers. Just who the fuck are you talking to?! HUH?? You're life here will be infinately easier when you start addressing everyone by their usernames and appropriate rank (located under the username).

Most of the guys on here would expend very little energy breaking you in half. Thus, your opinion and/or unarmed 'combat' experience really does little more than make you look like an idiot. Another 'badass' was DESTOYED on here very recently; and if you think it was only because this is an internet site, you would be mistaken. There are no 'shit-talkers' amoungst the Veterans and Rangers on here; only Men of Action.

Don't fuck around on this site. You want 'easy' and 'laid-back' then I suggest you look elsewhere. This place is our 'Home'; and we are all about business, fucktard. Square your shit away; or pack it up and move on over to the next barracks. Either way, you are not any sort of 'asset' to this site.
Last edited by Saltbitch on June 13th, 2004, 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EggMcMuffin
Tadpole

Post by EggMcMuffin »

Welcome. PM sent.
Last edited by EggMcMuffin on June 13th, 2004, 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
USAFA-CAP
SWR-TX-441

With my left hand and the internet, anyone's my girlfriend.

"We must remember that one man is much the same as another,
and he is best who is trained in the severest school." -Thucydidies

Return to “Introduction Archive”