Boy shocked after man powers up campaign sign

News posted by members of this site. If you want to publish your own article or have something of value for the front page please indicate it as such.
Before posting make sure it hasn't already been posted. Write a concise and pertinent intro if you are going to post here.

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
Check for duplicates before posting, otherwise post it in the original thread. If you want to post an article of your own or find it significant for the front page please let us know. Rangers Lead the Way
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

Shocking! :D 8)
rgrokelley
Triple Canopy

Post by rgrokelley »

This guy got the idea from a radio station morning DJ in Fayetteville. It seems that Obama thugs are ripping up McCain signs at a rapid rate. This guy in Chapel Hill (a mini Berkley in NC) had his McCain signs ripped up or stolen within hours of him putting it in his yard. He decided to hook up an electric device designed to keep dogs in the yard. He then posted yellow "electrical hazard" tape around the sign.

Within an hour the kid comes over, tries to grab it, and gets shocked. The father of the kid then comes over, rips the sign to pieces, and then goes to the guy's door and cusses out his 13 year old daughter (because the guy wasn't there).

Freedom of speach only counts if you are voting for the right one.
A & C Company, 3rd Ranger Battalion 1984-1986
2/325, 82nd Airborne 1979-1984
F Company, 51st LRSU 1986-1988
5th Special Forces Group 1989-1995
3rd Special Forces Group 1997-1999
RS - DHG 5-85
ANGRYCivilian
Tadpole

Post by ANGRYCivilian »

rgrokelley wrote:The father of the kid then comes over, rips the sign to pieces, and then goes to the guy's door and cusses out his 13 year old daughter (because the guy wasn't there).
That's grounds for a broken-bones ass beating. You don't go on another person's property and start trouble. This kind of shit pisses me off.
St Barbara's Bastards
82C1P

"Parole officer says I gotta upgrade, or he won't give me back my stabbin' knife!"~Roberto
Rangerguru
Ranger

Post by Rangerguru »

Well, the guy admitted that his son trespassed and he committed vandalism. I would press charges. As far as yelling at a 13 year old girl, that definitely warrants an ass whipping.
Ranger Class 3/96
25th ID 93-96
10th Motown 96-99
C Co. 4th RTB 99-04
Gubment Contractor OCONUS 07-present

Gun Safety Tip #6. When unholstering your weapon it's customary to say "Excuse me while I whip this out "

Return to “The News Dump”