Hate groups gaining popularity?

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Ardent Lady
Tadpole

Post by Ardent Lady »

RangerX wrote:Ah hate groups....

I consider myself a "Hate Individual".

I also think that hating someone based on race or cultural parameters is lazy and uncreative.

I can come up with an individual reason to hate anyone.
That's a good way of defining the difference, Ranger RangerX. It's amazingly poor judgment to hate someone based on a criteria about whch they have no choice.

I had a college professor who gave each of us a number, and had us put those numbers on our test papers. He explained that he had spent a lifetime carefully arranging his prejudices, likes and dislikes, and saw no reason to change them now. His method for not letting those carefully cultivated prejudices affect his ability to impartially grade our essays was to use numbers instead of names. Each test we had a different number... that way he could like or dislike, love or hate us as individuals or as a group for whatever it was he chose, and still be impartial. That seemed sensible, but I thnik it's probably rather rare.
Reverend Mother of the Church of The Yellow River

The ultimate effect of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools.
--Herbert Spencer
Gordo173
Ranger

Post by Gordo173 »

Hate groups................Everybody joins them!

Wpns/C/2-75(INF)(RGR)(ABN)
1/1/C/2-75(INF)(RGR)(ABN)
C,HHC,D/3-6(INF)(Mech)
HHC/2-504 PIR
A/1-504 PIR
HHC/1-82(ABN)
Oopps almost forgot Class 4-84

"Always with the negative waves Moriarity!"
Ranger Andy
Ranger

Hate groups gaining popularity

Post by Ranger Andy »

I hate running out of beer before I have the chance to pass out...

And please don't tell me about the 7 Ps; I just plain smooth out drank the plan for the night!
Ranger Class 6-73 & 7-73
C Company, 75th Infantry (Ranger)
The Ranger Department (City Team)

I Hope They Serve Cold Beer in Hell...
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

"Hate Groups" is the boogeyman the liberals drag out when they are out of options.

These people are losers and what have they accomplished......nada. Yet there are more movies with white supremacists as the villians then extremist muslims.

On a threat level, they are at the low end.

Number/Crime wise, look at the effects that gangs have vs. "hate groups".
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

BadMuther wrote:"Hate Groups" is the boogeyman the liberals drag out when they are out of options.

These people are losers and what have they accomplished......nada. Yet there are more movies with white supremacists as the villians then extremist muslims.

On a threat level, they are at the low end.

Number/Crime wise, look at the effects that gangs have vs. "hate groups".
Yea, Ok. But in the end, the article in question merely said, Hate Groups were on the rise. Some of the "gangs" you refer to are in fact, anti-something. Their existance is bad enough and true that as a factor in society, their footprint isnt big. But Hate Groups and Gangs have common ground. They band together because they need each other to sustain themselves. They need to have support to sustain whatever fearful bubble of hate they exist in. In either case....they are cowards. And the Liberals, they use it as fodder no differently than conservatives use Liberal stupidity as fodder.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
RRDTm3
Ranger

Post by RRDTm3 »

everybody is allowed to hate these days except whitey. He hates and he is a racist.

The Goverment needs to audit the civillians working on Army bases. I am positive that the numbers wouldn't be an equal ratio
Last edited by RRDTm3 on October 28th, 2008, 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
A co 3/75
RRD
RIP/PRC
Ranger Instructor 4th RTB
H co LRS
WTC
MUTC
#8-91

"I will never out rank stupid people"

Mentor to Myself
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Andy,

My point is the double standard, in the MSM.

Crips, Bloods, MS13, etc. rape, kill, rob and plunder this country at will. Yet, we are supposed to be more worried about a couple of losers sitting at home in their trailer?

"hate group" media coverage is way out of proportion (compared to gangs) for the damage that they cause.
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Zonk 1/75 wrote:
BadMuther wrote:Number/Crime wise, look at the effects that gangs have vs. "hate groups".
"Crips wanna take my All-Stars, Bloods wanna eat my Snicker Bars....."

-Afroman

Deep!! :lol:
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

BadMuther wrote:Andy,

Crips, Bloods, MS13, etc. rape, kill, rob and plunder this country at will. Yet, we are supposed to be more worried about a couple of losers sitting at home in their trailer?

"hate group" media coverage is way out of proportion (compared to gangs) for the damage that they cause.
So what you are saying is White guys with guns get more bad press than Non-white guys with guns?
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Silverback wrote:
BadMuther wrote:Andy,

So what you are saying is White guys with guns get more bad press than Non-white guys with guns?

Pretty much. :wink:

Return to “The Mosh Pit”