Rare M1 for sale

Rifles, Machineguns, Mortars, etc...
Paladin
BANNED

Rare M1 for sale

Post by Paladin »

Guys
I have an Mi in my care for sale that is a International Harvester that has the HRA/IHC Postage Stamp markings on it.
Serial # 4569xxx series. They made approximately 5,000 of these guns and they were the last to be made in the USA. All of the supporting hardware is HRA like the bolt, trigger group, Follower Assy, operating rod, gas plugs, etc.
At this point IHC could not keep up with production at all and used parts exclusively from Springfield Armory or the Harrington Richardson Company; ie HRC parts..

If this had all IHC parts it would be worth $2,600. This one is worth 1,500.00

I am asking 1,100 cash or certified check.

I have shot this gun in competition and for a stock gun it shoots pretty well. It shoots a 2 inch group at 100 yds with my 155 gr Palma BTHP handloads. It belongs to my Father in Law. He is approaching 75 and does not believe that he will be fending off the masses before he dies. If he does he will use his Mini 14 to do it.

Old bastard almost killed a burglar the other night. If the guy would have had anything in his hands he would have died! Had him dead to rights at 6 feet with his 357 mag. Dont fuck with old people they will kill you and then call the police!
Anyway I will offer it first here and then I will put it on EBay
My number is in the roster. If not send me a PM
Steve

Return to “Weapons of War”