Regroup in Hell

Military Humor. Laugh at me. Laugh at you. Laugh at them.

Moderator: Site Admin

Bell

Regroup in Hell

Post by Bell »

This is an old Ranger School joke. I haven't heard it in awhile so I thought I'd post it.

As we all know Rangers don't die they regroup in hell. So I had a dream last night that I'd regrouped in hell and the Devil met me at the gate. He was showing me around the place and all of a sudden I noticed Ranger Abell9 come walking by with the ugliest woman I'd ever seen hanging on his arm.

I turned to the Devil and asked him what the hell Ranger Abell9 had done to deserve that? The Devil said that Ranger Abell9 had cheated on his wife once and that was his punishment, to walk around in hell for eternity with that ugly woman attached to him.

As the Devil was showing me around some more I noticed Ranger Luna come walking by with two of the ugliest women I'd ever seen in my life hanging on each arm. I turned to the Devil and asked him what the hell Ranger Luna had done to deserve something that horrible. The Devil said that Ranger Luna had cheated on his wife 2 times and that would be his punishment, to walk around hell for eternity with two ugly women attached to him.

Well, thank the Ranger God that I never cheated on my wife and had been single so long that I was immune to such a punishment. As we strolled around some more checking out the commissary and the bowling alley I noticed Ranger Spartan coming down the street with Bo Derek hanging on his arm. I turned to the Devil and said, "Jesus Christ, what the hell did Ranger Spartan do to deserve something like that?" The Devil smiled and said, "Oh, Ranger Spartan didn't do anything. Bo Derek cheated on her husband 10 times!!!

RLTW
Bell
McD
Ranger

Post by McD »

:lol:
C 2/75, 1st Plt, Wpns Sqd 76-79
RS 3-78
Mattoon's Goons

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve --
is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'
Bell

Post by Bell »

Then they need to do a little research. How do ya think the rating of girls came to be a household name. She's a 10 was elevated to the top with that movie.

RLTW
Bell
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09