75th Ranger Regiment Question

Experiences of those who wear/wore the scroll.
rogers0311
Embryo

Post by rogers0311 »

Sure I know my birthday. I told you, its June 4, 1985. I dont see why I am being questioned on this, unless you wanted me to write it out like

K.Ingraham
Ranger

Post by K.Ingraham »

lusus wrote: Do I need motherfucking sensitivity training?
Obviously yes - look at the company you're keeping :twisted:

& let us know if it helps, so that the rest of us don't waste our dough on a program that doesn't work.

Let's just kill this thread. Everything this grunt wants to know is around the site already & hell, his mistake here is just typing what would've come across just fine if he'd SAID it at the bar, as we all have.
http://www.75thrra.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2d Bn U.D. for 75th Ranger Regt Assn

2d Bn(Ranger)75 Inf 1975-'77
RS 9-76
Former mentor to RANGER XCrunner.

"I am well aware that by no means equal repute attends the narrator and the doer of deedsSallust ‘The Catiline Conspiracy’
Ranger Bill
Ranger

Post by Ranger Bill »

rogers0311 wrote:Sure I know my birthday. I told you, its June 4, 1985. I dont see why I am being questioned on this, unless you wanted me to write it out like

Here is a clue: Every Marine I have met celebrates two birthdays.
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group
rogers0311
Embryo

Post by rogers0311 »

November 10, 1775.

I didnt want to come across sounding like a cheeseball when you first asked. If that wasnt what you were looking for I probably would have sounded like a complete boot (I am pretty sure you guys call boots "cherries")

The only other thing I thought you MAY have been referring to was my EAS date, as I know some Marines who are going to celebrate that day like it was their birthday hahaha.
RRDTm3
Ranger

Post by RRDTm3 »

rogers0311 wrote:November 10, 1775.

Ding Ding Ding!

You will do well in the Regiment!
A co 3/75
RRD
RIP/PRC
Ranger Instructor 4th RTB
H co LRS
WTC
MUTC
#8-91

"I will never out rank stupid people"

Mentor to Myself
mtn-rgr
Ranger

CSM HALL

Post by mtn-rgr »

To Tiger 13... Then 1SG Hall was my 1SG as well. I was A 1/75 from 87-91. Consider him a great mentor, learned a lot from him. Curious who u are. I was in 1st Plt the whole 4 years. Was PSG the last 18 months.
Invictus
Ranger

Re: CSM HALL

Post by Invictus »

mtn-rgr wrote:To Tiger 13... Then 1SG Hall was my 1SG as well. I was A 1/75 from 87-91. Consider him a great mentor, learned a lot from him. Curious who u are. I was in 1st Plt the whole 4 years. Was PSG the last 18 months.
Please post an introduction in the proper area ASAP.

Thanks
Rangeratlarge
Ranger

Post by Rangeratlarge »

rogers0311 wrote:I am a Marine infantryman, and absolutely no offense to Army infantryman, but because of the culture of the Marine Corps, I would rather spend my time in the Corps as a grunt then in the Army as a grunt.
Insult taken!!!
rogers0311 wrote:but because of the culture of the Marine Corps,
FUCK YOU and your "culture". You are buying in to your own "slay the dragon" commercials!

Don't talk of shit you know nothing of. There are many men on this site who served in valiant and honorable Army infantry units that will take exception to the bullshit comment above that you came into OUR HOUSE and vomited.

SO FUCK YOU AND YOUR SHITTY ATTITUDE :evil:
Class 8-89
1/75 (x2)
3/75
4th RTB
10th LRSD (x2)
ChipOnShoulder

Post by ChipOnShoulder »

Jarheads.....Gotta' love em.....

Granted, I have some former Marines that I call comrades but most are basically,.....well......fucking Jarheads.

Ya' know, one quality that I love about Marines is that you can basically blame them for everything and they will buy that it was their fault -

Everything from the Chicago fire to Clinton getting blown in the White House Oval Office.

I think that when I become a multi-millionare one day, I will hire jarheads cause' I know that no matter what I can blame them for whatever fuck up comes along the way and they will gladly take the blame. I might be crazy, but that is the impression that I get from them.....Champion Fall Guys to the 10th fucking power.
UNATAINABLE E5
Ranger

Post by UNATAINABLE E5 »

My first deployment I worked a marine that was hit by his buddies with a 5 ton. When I got there their corpsman had this glassy scared look in his eyes and hadn't done a damn thing for this guy. Anyway I worked this guy for about 10 mins in the middle of a road close to our obj. When I got done, their 1sg grabbed me by the colar and yanked me to my feet yelling how fucked up I was and to get away from his "grunts".
Doc Cook wrote:Jarheads.....Gotta' love em.....
5-08
"A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the whole force of the common enemy."
Samuel Adams, 1779

Return to “75th Ranger Regiment Public Forum”