Seeking Grenada Raiders contact info

Experiences of those who wear/wore the scroll.
Invictus
Ranger

Re: Seeking Grenada Raiders contact info

Post by Invictus »

Dalton Fury wrote:I am a retired Army officer and former ranger (from enlisted during the Grenada era to a couple of years before 9/11) looking for contact info for the rangers that participated in OP Urgent Fury in Grenada in Oct 83.

I'd like to share those days in a book about 1st battalion's experiences during the invasion and obviously want to cover as many angles as possible. Those were some incredible times and the invasion is full of so many heroic feats that have really never been told.

Anyway, if you can steer me in the right direction or provide me contact info for any 1/75 ranger Grenada vets I'd be very grateful. Please feel free to share this request with any associates of yours. Thanks very much for your time.

If you'd prefer, you can email me at daltonfury@yahoo.com.

Thanks very much!

Dalton Fury
www.daltonfury.com
Welcome here Sir.
Per site SOP, you need to make an introductory post in the proper forum. While your name is not unknown here, we like to be sure who we are talking to. Once verified, there are a number of Grenada Raiders hereabouts that might be willing to talk with you. There are a number of "private" rooms in this forum that you can gain access to as well.

Verifications are a necessary evil due to the never ending parade of posers out there.

Here's a link to the area to post your intro: CLICK ME
Bravo57
Ranger

Post by Bravo57 »

Tenn-RGR wrote:
Scuba Wino wrote:Good afternoon Sir,

Thank you for serving this great Nation. For becoming a leader of young men and skillfully moulding them into fine soldiers and Quiet Professionals. It takes great men to make great leaders, and I'm sure you have created many in your time. Thank you for taking such an awsome responsibility.

Being a man of stature and education as you must be and having the background that you have, I am surprised you did not read the site rules before you posted. This seems very uncharacteristic from someone such as yourself.

As said by my fellow Ranger previous to my reading your thread, please Sir, go read the site rules before making anymore posts. You may find this helpful in your travels through our little part of the world.

Thank you for your service, may you find happiness in everything you do.
Did you cup his balls when you wrote this?
Bwahahahahaha!! No, he just finished listening to Depeche Mode. :twisted:
B Co. FIST 3/75 Rgr Rgt.
1991-2000
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 1993

For those who fight for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Tenn-RGR wrote:
Scuba Wino wrote:Good afternoon Sir,

Thank you for serving this great Nation. For becoming a leader of young men and skillfully moulding them into fine soldiers and Quiet Professionals. It takes great men to make great leaders, and I'm sure you have created many in your time. Thank you for taking such an awsome responsibility.

Being a man of stature and education as you must be and having the background that you have, I am surprised you did not read the site rules before you posted. This seems very uncharacteristic from someone such as yourself.

As said by my fellow Ranger previous to my reading your thread, please Sir, go read the site rules before making anymore posts. You may find this helpful in your travels through our little part of the world.

Thank you for your service, may you find happiness in everything you do.
Did you cup his balls when you wrote this?
:lol: :lol: :lol: Ok, there went the tact out the window..... :lol: :lol: You'll do country boy...you'll do fine. :lol: :lol: :lol:
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

Damn scuba I thought I signed onto the wrong list .....Tenn-RGR squared it away though.
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )
RRDTm3
Ranger

Post by RRDTm3 »

Tact...................Fucking Tact..................Who the fuck let Tact in here?

DF,
BTW, being that you are a new guy on here and your 201 prolly reads like a Carl Rove memo all blacked out and shit............................

It is with great pleasure and no tact or cupping of "said " balls that I say welcome ya fucking CHERRY!
A co 3/75
RRD
RIP/PRC
Ranger Instructor 4th RTB
H co LRS
WTC
MUTC
#8-91

http://www.myspace.com/forcedentryrocks" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I will never out rank stupid people"

Mentor to Myself
Ranger Ron
Ranger/LRRP/Admin

Post by Ranger Ron »

Welcome Sir and thank you for serving our great country!
SUA SPONTE - "We few, we happy few, we BAND OF BROTHERS;
for he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother!"
- Shakespeare

RLTW! - Land of the Free BECAUSE of the Brave

RS 3-70
SSG VN 69-70
I Co., 75th. Inf.
4/9 Inf., 25th ID

Mentored Ranger kozzman555
http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - LM 183
http://www.ranger.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - LM 3537
NJRanger
Ranger

Post by NJRanger »

Welcome to the club!
5th ID (M) 84-85
B/2/75 RGR 85-87
RS 9-86
B/2/75 RGR 91
25th ID(L) 94-96
82nd Abn Div 96-98
NJARNG 01-02
1/20 SFG(A) 02-07
Not done yet.... "Death is Certain, Life is Not"
Oto-Man
Ranger

Post by Oto-Man »

RRDTm3 wrote:Tact...................Fucking Tact..................Who the fuck let Tact in here?

DF,
BTW, being that you are a new guy on here and your 201 prolly reads like a Carl Rove memo all blacked out and shit............................

It is with great pleasure and no tact or cupping of "said " balls that I say welcome ya fucking CHERRY!

Classic Bubba...fucking classic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
B Co 2/75 (WEBCO)
1988-1990
RS Class 1-90

Return to “75th Ranger Regiment Public Forum”