Just got my option 40... pat me on the back

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Doozerstick
Paratrooper

Just got my option 40... pat me on the back

Post by Doozerstick »

Hey there everyone. I've monitored this board forever but have never needed to post anything (every question's been asked 72 times lol). I just went to MEPS for the second time the other day (no option 40 the first time) and I am all signed up. Shipping out April 15 to Fort Benning.

I would liked to have signed while I was in school, but my parents wouldn't have any of it, so now I get to sit around for 8 extra months. But its cool... more time to prepare.

So anyway, just thought I'd share this will you all... why you'd care, I do not know, but hey, I'm excited.
Bell

Post by Bell »

Congratulations. Finally, someone who can read and understand. Wasn't all that hard was it?

Good luck on your endeavor. Since you've already read the boards, I won't go into a motivation speech. I'll just remind ya to never ever quit. It'll be so hard you won't believe it, but never quit.

Another thing, keep us posted on your progress. Always interesting to hear how the guys do.

Congratulations again.

RLTW
Bell
RafterMan
Tadpole

Post by RafterMan »

Congrats Doozer.
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Good job. Don't loose your focus.

RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
DarrenF
Tadpole

Post by DarrenF »

Good job sir.
ImportsRsloths
Ranger

Post by ImportsRsloths »

best of luck to ya.... :twisted:
Doozerstick
Paratrooper

Post by Doozerstick »

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone. I know I won't let you, or myself down when the time comes. You guys have already helped me so much with this board, and I promise I'll return the favor and make you proud.

Once again, thank you.

Return to “The Mosh Pit”