Dying???

Eight weeks of smoke, training & evaluation.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Hey Alonso, let's see if you can engage your mind a bit here and answer the question yourself.

Envision a cockroach that is dying from being poisoned. What do you think it looks like while in the process of dying? What is it doing?
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Soooo..... let me be a little more clear, since it may have been difficult for you to understand that I was asking you a question there:

What does a dying cockroach look like? Describe it to me.

Also, I didn't know we were buddies already, man.
Ultimate_Cockroach

Still wakes @ 0300... ARMS AND LEGS UP!! RANGER!!!!

Post by Ultimate_Cockroach »

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

NOT anymore. I only want to see you IN the Dying Cockroach.
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Ranger pneves, I don't think he gets it. Probably not Mensa material...
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

I think he ran with the pack, kneeled in a circle with the pack, got shot in the face with the pack and ended up traumatized. Now, he doesn't know what to do.
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

I once ran to get a six-pack, pissed on my backpack, shot a load on a stripper's back; but hey, that's a different story..... :lol:
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Nothing short of a digital photo of you doing the DC will satisfy at this point.
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

ACTUALLY, I don't want anything from you; except rendering some FUCKIN' courtesy to the Rangers on this site.
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Well for starters, WHO are you talking to? If it is a Ranger, then you had damn well better address them as such. None of these ambiguous pronouns will suffice. Your endless ramblings on this topic are offensive to everyone, in that you aren't even using your head. Just stop. It doesn't even matter.

Now, Ranger pneves has spoken; produce the pic, or shut up about it.

Return to “About RASP”