MY DISABILITY RE-EVAL

Turning warriors into productive civilian leaders: Employment & Education, Dealing with Veteran's Administration, etc.

Moderator: Site Admin

Looon
Ranger

MY DISABILITY RE-EVAL

Post by Looon »

I finally have my re-eval date. It is June 8th. Does anyone have any advice? Should I go in there and whine like a bitch? :lol:

Has anyone of you been through one and if so, what should I expect?
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Flesh Thorn
Ranger

Post by Flesh Thorn »

Should I go in there and whine like a bitch?
Then they will think you are from 2nd Batt....
Last edited by Flesh Thorn on May 27th, 2004, 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Co. 3/75 Ranger Regt. HQ Section Dec 85-June 86.
HSC USAITC June 86-April 88
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

Psalm 144:1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
VAK
USAF Veteran

re-eval

Post by VAK »

Luna, watch for a PM inbound.

usaftacp
"Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
(Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe)

Mentor to those who would seek to be CAS God's
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: MY DISABILITY RE-EVAL

Post by Steadfast »

Ranger Luna wrote:I finally have my re-eval date. It is June 8th. Does anyone have any advice? Should I go in there and whine like a bitch? :lol:

Has anyone of you been through one and if so, what should I expect?
You go there and tell them all those aches and pains that you have been experiencing and how often that happens. Don't worry about being a Ranger. Your records at the V.A. don't show what you were. Most Doctors att he V.A. don't give a flying fuck about the veteran, then again you can get a great doctor and prove me wrong. The bottom line is if you had a dairy (like Ann Frank) you could just whip out your little note book and shove all the info up their asses. Bitch like a mutha fucker, you are entitled to be given proper treatment for your injuries. If you keep it to yourself then you will lose. But most of all, don't threaten anyone with physical harm. And leave all your pistols, SAW-249's and machete's at home, including your favorite nailclipper with the file. That will watch out for any infraction the veteran does.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!! :x :x

I just spent the last hour, putting together a kick-ass PM for you bro....but I got fucking disconnected and it didn't go through! In fact, it fucking got erased. I think I just got done smashing everything in this fucking room.

It's 4:30 am now, so there's no way I can do it again....aw fuck it, I've got nothing better to do.

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK!!! :x
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

PM sent. It's not as kick-ass as the first one, but I think I covered all the points that were there. It's just the 'Reader's Digest' version. :lol:
VAK
USAF Veteran

Post by VAK »

Hey Salt,

Did you send it to me too?

Bwahahaha

Godspeed Brother,
usaftacp :?
"Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
(Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe)

Mentor to those who would seek to be CAS God's
straightshooter
Tadpole

Post by straightshooter »

Rnger Luna,
You can either PM me or call me and I will visit with you on this too. I have some questions for you anyway on what facility you are going thru...Vegas right? I have a new phone number since we visited last and it's unlisted so you will have to PM me to get it.
Kim
55B, 1989-1992, Ft. Benning, GA. United States Army Marksmanship Team 1990-1992, International Pistol.

life is what you make of it

Return to “Post Service Issues”