Introduction

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

RANGER513
Ranger

Post by RANGER513 »

rgrking wrote:Image

DAMN!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

:shock:

Huh......................never mind. 8)
C Co 2/75
1986 - 1992
RS Class 9-87

RLTW

" The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena............ "
Bravo57
Ranger

Post by Bravo57 »

Your mom's hot.

Welcome to ArmyRanger.com
B Co. FIST 3/75 Rgr Rgt.
1991-2000
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 1993

For those who fight for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.
Charlie 51
Ranger

Post by Charlie 51 »

Nice Gene pool
No chlorine needed

Good luck kid

I bet you had a lot of sleepovers at your house as a kid huh? How long did it take you to figure out why 8)
C Co 2/75 Weapons
Classes 4-5/93

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there" - Will Rogers
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

Nico, that was as good an essay as I've seen in a while. I can certainly identify with playing on a losing high school team. I grew up in a small town in Pennsylvania and graduated in a class of around 45 kids. I promise it is character-building. As I mentioned earlier, I think you will do all right. I caution you that there are a lot of times in your life when quitting appears to be the better option. Don't do it. Never, never quit.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
GSXRanger
Ranger

Post by GSXRanger »

MO...

Nice essay, and if you get thumbs up from Ranger Jim, you are G2G.

Now... I would like to know, how you came about choosing your user name.

I refuse to say anything about your mom. :evil:
RS 08-91
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Oto-Man
Ranger

Post by Oto-Man »

Nico,
Or should I call you son, or junior? Either way, nice looking mom...if you look anything like her, you and Ford should get along just fine... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good luck in your quest.
B Co 2/75 (WEBCO)
1988-1990
RS Class 1-90
Modus operandi
Paratrooper

Post by Modus operandi »

Ranger GSXRanger,

Modus operandi is Latin for "method of procedure". I first came across those words in a skateboarding video when I was younger. I thought it would be a suitable user name. My "method of procedure" will be one of the determining factors of me becoming a Ranger. This saying can be applied to numerous situations through out my life. If I want to be successful in life, it all depends on what I do and how hard I work. Also, my method of procedure will set me apart from the average person and in the months to come it will set me apart from the average soldier. I don't want to be an average soldier. I want to be a Ranger.
"Carpe diem"

shipdate: 20080814

Ranger The Sleepy Doc's Mentee
Modus operandi
Paratrooper

Post by Modus operandi »

Rangers,

I try to read a lot and post as litte as possible. In the last few weeks I have read and learned a lot. In searching through the ArmyRanger.com forums I learned how to access my ATRRS training records. My training record only shows OSUT and Airborne. I did not think any thing of this and I figured that RIP would be determined after I successfully complete Airborne school. In searching through the forum, I learned that other DEP's have RIP included in their training record. Any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
"Carpe diem"

shipdate: 20080814

Ranger The Sleepy Doc's Mentee
Copperhead
Tadpole

Post by Copperhead »

Nico,

Those posts are most likely outdated, my ATTRS does not show a RIP date. There is a discussion about this in MM. PM inbound.

-Caleb
"Desire is the key to motivation, but it's determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal - a commitment to excellence - that will enable you to attain the success you seek."
-Mario Andretti

Return to “Introduction Archive”