Piece of cloth

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Ops NCO
US Army Vet (Airborne)

Post by Ops NCO »

This crap irritates me to no end. Interestingly, when I looked up the US Flag Code (which she violates), there is no penalty. However, the "Uniform Flag Law" of Maine does say:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Flying the United States flag in any manner in violation of the Federal United States Flag Code or in violation of this section is a Class E crime.

§ 253. Desecration
No person shall, in any manner, for exhibition or display:

Markings. Place or cause to be placed any word, figure, mark, picture, design, drawing or advertisment of any nature upon any flag, standard, color, ensign or shield of the United States or of this State, or authorized by any law of the United States or of this State; or
Expose to public view. Expose to public view any such flag, standard, color, ensign or shield upon which shall have been printed, painted or otherwise produced, or to which shall have been attached, appended, affixed or annexed any such word, figure, mark, picture, design, drawing or advertisement; or
Merchandise. Expose to public view for sale, manufacture or otherwise, or to sell, give or have in possession for sale, for gift or for use for any purpose, any substance, being an article of merchandise, or receptacle, or thing for holding or carrying merchandise, upon or to which shall have been produced or attached any such flag, standard, color, ensign or shield, in order to advertise, call attention to, decorate, mark or distinguish such article or substance. Any violation of this section shall be a civil violation for which a forfeiture not to exceed $50 may be adjudged.

§ 254. Mutilation
No person shall publicly or openly mutilate, deface, defile, defy, trample upon, or vy word or act cast contempt upon any such flag, standard, color, ensign or shield. Any violation of this section shall be a Class E crime.

----------------------------------------------------------------

So they threaten to call the police on Mr. Bennett, but not her? Typical...and sad.
11B2P
B Co 1/508 Inf (Abn) and 3/505 PIR
42L5V
Ranger

Post by 42L5V »

The flag is a symbol of pride to a large percentage of Americans. I fly one outside my house all the time, lit at night and lowered to half-staff when appropriate.

But, the flag when in the hands of the enemy is just a piece of cloth.

That stupid, left-wing, fat and ugly, granola crunching, grasshopper soy latte drinking, hairy-underarmed, liberalistic, "Art student" lesbian cunt in Maine is the enemy in my book.

The worst quote of the second article?

...Crane, 40, an education major, described herself as a conservative Republican whose father is a 25-year military veteran. She said she had talked about her project with him and that he supported it.

Hmmm, 40 - fat, ugly and an education major. :roll:
MSG, U.S. Army, 1987-2007
RSClass 10-92
Disinfertention
Ranger/Admin

Post by Disinfertention »

Ted Gill, 18, a UMF student from Yarmouth, held a large poster reading "God Hates Flags" on one side and peace and love symbols on the other.

"A flag is a symbol of a nation," Gill said. "The only power a nation has is violence to enforce its laws ... Because they use violence they're incompatible with Christian ideas ... I completely support administration in supporting the First Amendment."
This kid is an idiot. Wanted to be sure everyone knew that Ted Gill is an oxygen thief.

Miss Susan Crane A.K.A. Some Dumb Skank.

I'm from Maine too. What crap all this is. She probably got an A+ from her liberal teacher.
USASOC 2015-2023
HHC 2/75 2012-2015
HHC & Cco 1/75 2010-2012
OCS Cadre 2007-2010
Cco 3/75 2003-2007
Ranger School 09-04
ANGRYCivilian
Tadpole

Post by ANGRYCivilian »

That ugly cunt should have rolled the flag up and choked herself to death with it.
St Barbara's Bastards
82C1P

"Parole officer says I gotta upgrade, or he won't give me back my stabbin' knife!"~Roberto
Creeping Death
Ranger

Post by Creeping Death »

Disinfertention wrote:
Ted Gill, 18, a UMF student from Yarmouth, held a large poster reading "God Hates Flags" on one side and peace and love symbols on the other.

"A flag is a symbol of a nation," Gill said. "The only power a nation has is violence to enforce its laws ... Because they use violence they're incompatible with Christian ideas ... I completely support administration in supporting the First Amendment."
This kid is an idiot. Wanted to be sure everyone knew that Ted Gill is an oxygen thief.

Miss Susan Crane A.K.A. Some Dumb Skank.

I'm from Maine too. What crap all this is. She probably got an A+ from her liberal teacher.
This kids needs to do a little more research before showing himself to be such an idiot. If he thinks God hated Flags, then he obviously has never read much of the Bible, the books of Numbers, Psalms, Isaiah especially. Most of Numbers talks about the importance of Standards, or Flags.

Not to mention that fact that the Bible is full of battles where God smites the evil. And it is clear that when Jesus Christ returns, he is not returning as a Lamb, but a Lion who will be kicking ass and taking names.

Stupid misguided children, the whole fucking lot.
A Co 1/75 '94-'97
Class 5-96

Return to “The Mosh Pit”