Back the fuck up

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Darksaga
Soldier

Post by Darksaga »

Silverback wrote:BTW, I had another creeper today. I have decided to not allow these people to go unrecognized (publicly).
Hey, maybe therir looking for a date? It may be advisable to start wearing a shirt that says "No means No".
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." -Henery Louis Mencken (1880-1956)

"I might not be Airborne however, it's whats on my right sleave!"
*1992-1996 USMC CPL
* 12/2005- present USAR Medic PL/ Human Terrain Teams
eltrane
Tadpole

Post by eltrane »

Silverback wrote:BTW, I had another creeper today. I have decided to not allow these people to go unrecognized (publicly).
I had this occur at Target today, I went there with my wife at lunch. A kid who was about as tall as me, but maybe 135 lbs, if he had buck teeth he would have made a serviceable rake.

He actually walked into the side of me when we were standing in line. I am not the smallest fellow, so I couldn't understand wtf was going on, then I remembered this thread.

I just turned and said directly into his face, "how's it going, junior?" then I started laughing. He just backed away, I could definitely tell he was pissed. Made for a great afternoon.
RIP SSG Greg Gourley KIA Hawija 22 Feb 06

11b pig gunner 2/2 inf 84-86, TL 2/87 inf, 5/8 inf, 86-88
Chiron
Ranger

Re: Back the fuck up

Post by Chiron »

TC204 wrote:I surely didn't mean to offend the entire age bracket in a stereotypical way. I was right out of high school into basic myself. Over the years however, I've not seen a more disrespectful bunch of kids than I see today.
My father was never shy about backhanding me when I screwed up as a kid, and now I'm glad he did those things. Today the kids narc out their dad to DSS. So quite a few grow up without any real source of discipline.
It’s an example of what the future will bring. While being PC the arrogance that is in younger people to include younger politicians will have its day on the field.

Keep your powder dry and axe sharp. You’ll see.
RS Class 5-82
French Commando 11-83
LRSLC Class 5-87
U.S. Army 1980-1984 and 1987-1990
---------
“Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.”
George S. Patton
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

TC204 wrote:
Pretty much, it's cool to be bi these days, especially in the female 18-25 age group.
And your problem with the females is that you aren't getting any of that action? :lol:
centermass
Ranger Admin/RIP Ranger

Post by centermass »

"jeepers, creepers, where'd ya get them peepers..........."

:lol: :lol: :lol:
RS 8-81
Mentor to Rock2/75
US Army Retired 1977-1999

Remember, always be yourself....unless you're Batman. In that case, be Batman.
kohlerdrums
Embryo

Re: Back the fuck up

Post by kohlerdrums »

Silverback wrote:Since I have gotten back from my most recent work engagement, I have encountered a very annoying habit. It seems that people around 18-25 years old have no concept of "Personal Space". :::QRT is back:::

Ranger Silverback:

I have the same issue with drivers who don't observe a reasonable amount of space, whether following me or waiting at a a stop light. These folks are all ages. My daughter taught me years ago if you can't see the road beneath the car's rear tires you are following or stopped behind, you are too close.

Anyway, my problem is solved since my son joined the Army. I bought a license plate holder which reads," LAND OF THE FREE" on top and "PROUD ARMY DAD" on the bottom of the plate holder. If drivers are too close, they get to read it OVER, AND OVER, AND OVER, AND OVER....I'm happy to share the sentiment to all.

Thanks for your service.
Airborne Grad Dad

"I never gave anyone hell. I just told them the truth and they thought it was hell."
-President Harry Truman-
EvilCouch
Ranger

Post by EvilCouch »

I found out why "creepers" do what they do.

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg74 ... 395150.jpg

They're waiting for their chance to pounce on your drink! :shock:
Clueless Joe(Sand hill): May 98 - May 99
Tabless Bitch (Bco 3/75): May 99 - May 01
REMF (11th Regt): May 01 - Feb 04
Leg Team/Squad leader (HHC 1-503, 2ID, OIF): Feb 04 - Dec 05
World's worst webcomic
Flesh Thorn
Ranger

Post by Flesh Thorn »

Silverback wrote:
When I correct them...I throw in "Junior" as a title. You can see them getting assed up before your very eyes.
...and most of them probably don't know enough to realize that they are facing someone who can seriously hurt them.
A Co. 3/75 Ranger Regt. HQ Section Dec 85-June 86.
HSC USAITC June 86-April 88
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

Psalm 144:1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:

Return to “The Mosh Pit”