CALMNESS IN OUR LIVES

Military Humor. Laugh at me. Laugh at you. Laugh at them.

Moderator: Site Admin

Chiron
Ranger

CALMNESS IN OUR LIVES

Post by Chiron »

I am passing this on to you because it definitely works, and we could all use a little more calmness in our lives. By following simple advice heard on the Dr. Phil show, you too can find inner peace.

Dr. Phil proclaimed, "The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started and have never finished."

So, I looked around my house to see all the things I started and hadn't finished, and before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of White Zinfandel, a bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream, a bottle of Kahlua, a package of Oreos, the remainder of my old Prozac prescription, the rest of the cheesecake, some Doritos and a box of chocolates.

You have no idea how freaking good I feel right now.

Please pass this on to those whom you think might be in need of inner peace.
RS Class 5-82
French Commando 11-83
LRSLC Class 5-87
U.S. Army 1980-1984 and 1987-1990
---------
“Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.”
George S. Patton
Darksaga
Soldier

Post by Darksaga »

Sigh.

Won't work brother. Your looking in the worng place. Sure all those will make a person fat and stupid and possibily have a nasty reaction due to the alcohol and the prozac.

The secret of finding happiness?

Happiness can be found at the bottom of a pint of Guinness served by a beautiful woman in naughty lingerie.
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." -Henery Louis Mencken (1880-1956)

"I might not be Airborne however, it's whats on my right sleave!"
*1992-1996 USMC CPL
* 12/2005- present USAR Medic PL/ Human Terrain Teams
Chiron
Ranger

Post by Chiron »

Darksaga wrote:Happiness can be found at the bottom of a pint of Guinness served by a beautiful woman in naughty lingerie.
Agree!
RS Class 5-82
French Commando 11-83
LRSLC Class 5-87
U.S. Army 1980-1984 and 1987-1990
---------
“Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.”
George S. Patton
BruteForce
US Army Veteran

Post by BruteForce »

Darksaga wrote: Happiness can be found at the bottom of a pint of Guinness served by a beautiful woman in naughty lingerie.
So, when do you begin hosting your own TV show? I'd watch and request tickets to be a guest! :D :D
US Army 1986 - 1994
InfoSec/InfraGard/NetGuard (1994 - Present)
Random world and Adventures of BruteForce
FIST TEAM LTR
Ranger

Post by FIST TEAM LTR »

Is that inner Peace or Piece?
1st Ranger Bn HHC 1978-81
A Company FIST Team
RGR Class 9-79
roadtheshortbus
Ranger

Post by roadtheshortbus »

I thought it said Clamness....I...I...thought it was about....Ah Hell...never mind :? :? :cry:
RLTW

"If you can't be smart, at least be quiet til you know who's in the fucking room" - Ranger Cams

B Co. 2/75 84-86 RS 1-86

Return to “Good Humor Popsicle Zone”