Chuck

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

What have you been doing the last 3 years? Wait. Scratch that. I don't want to know.

So....... why did you leave? And why did you come back? :? Why are you here now?
Mr Nice Guy
Embryo

Post by Mr Nice Guy »

Well basically lifes been a non stop party these past few years. Got caught up with the wrong crowd, made my appearances in the county jail, and pissed away opportunities. So now i am trying to rebuild myself back mentally and physically, and to be a productive member of society. I cut off contacts(which can be a tough thing to do), deleted numbers from my cell phone, ignored calls etc. Rebuilding relationships with friends I pissed away as well. So the reason i'm here is because i was trying to remember all the positive things i used to do, and I remembered this site as one of those things. Well here I am to get more insight on the world we live in, joining the service and life in general from you wise people
-Chuck
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

Well, I for one applaud your decision to pick up the pieces and rebuild your life. You will not find much sympathy, but if you don't step on your dick, you may find some good inspiration and direction here.
Mr Nice Guy
Embryo

Post by Mr Nice Guy »

Thank you Ranger RTO that is what im hoping for
-Chuck
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

In your first post, you mentioned something about you someday aspiring to become a Ranger. I'm not sure you picked up on this, but the first person that welcomed you to this site was certiorari. He was a young DEP back then, also with hopes of someday doing something great with his life and someday becoming a Ranger.

Fast forward to 2008. While you were at your 'non-stop party' the last three years, certiorari did earn the title 'Ranger' under his user name.

You can see he also earned another title, 'Rest in Peace Brother' by making the ultimate sacrafice defending our country and our freedom and way of life and your right to party.

I'm not trying to lay a guilt trip on you here, and I hope this is not too 'heavy'. He made his choice to serve back then, and you made yours.

It sounds like you are beginning to 'get it' but I just wanted to remind you that while you were enjoying your freedom these last few years, brave men like certiorari, and others that are currently serving are still willing to fight and die so old men like me can sleep peacefully at night.

I say a prayer for them all every night and morning and thank them as often as I can. I think you also owe them a debt of grattitude.

I'm just saying.....
Mr Nice Guy
Embryo

Post by Mr Nice Guy »

Wow i still have messages in my inbox of him squaring me away. Point recieved Ranger RTO. ~RIP~ Ranger
-Chuck
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

Mr Nice Guy wrote:Wow i still have messages in my inbox of him squaring me away. Point recieved Ranger RTO. ~RIP~ Ranger
oh SNAP.

Here's what I'm asking you do now stud. You remember the first 5 or so minutes of 'Saving Private Ryan'? The very first few minutes, in the cemetary before all the fighting began?

Do me a favor, please. Go back and watch that. Rent the movie and pay particular attention to the first 5 or so minutes for me. Then watch the rest of the show and tell me what you think.
RANGER513
Ranger

Post by RANGER513 »

Mr Nice Guy wrote:Well basically lifes been a non stop party these past few years. Got caught up with the wrong crowd, made my appearances in the county jail, and pissed away opportunities. So now i am trying to rebuild myself back mentally and physically, and to be a productive member of society. I cut off contacts(which can be a tough thing to do), deleted numbers from my cell phone, ignored calls etc. Rebuilding relationships with friends I pissed away as well. So the reason i'm here is because i was trying to remember all the positive things i used to do, and I remembered this site as one of those things. Well here I am to get more insight on the world we live in, joining the service and life in general from you wise people

Got " caught up " in thw wrong crowd, huh ? Geez, never heard THAT one before !!! :roll:

I'm sure it was some elses fault, right ? :roll:

Made a trip to the county jail, huh ?

MY FREE ADVICE:

Go the fuck away. Period.

Go back to your dope, parties, and fucking off, being a waste and burden on the tax payers. WE don't need you here, the DEPS don't need you here, and we don't have the fucking time to hold your hand.

YOU made the decisions. YOU decided to " fuck off ". YOU got arrested and booked into jail. YOU are responsible. It's YOUR fucking fault.

Ummm, responsible...look it up in the dictionary hero.
C Co 2/75
1986 - 1992
RS Class 9-87

RLTW

" The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena............ "
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Agree, you were fucked up when you first came here, you still sound fucked up. If you continue to step on your dick your stay here will be short lived.

Keep quiet and read if you truly want to make a better second impression.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
Mr Nice Guy
Embryo

Post by Mr Nice Guy »

RTO wrote:
Mr Nice Guy wrote:Wow i still have messages in my inbox of him squaring me away. Point recieved Ranger RTO. ~RIP~ Ranger
oh SNAP.

Here's what I'm asking you do now stud. You remember the first 5 or so minutes of 'Saving Private Ryan'? The very first few minutes, in the cemetary before all the fighting began?

Do me a favor, please. Go back and watch that. Rent the movie and pay particular attention to the first 5 or so minutes for me. Then watch the rest of the show and tell me what you think.
The cemetary scenes in Normandy are as powerful as the rest of the movie.
-Chuck
roadtheshortbus
Ranger

Post by roadtheshortbus »

Mr Nice Guy wrote:
RTO wrote:
oh SNAP.

THAT'S ALL YOU GOT OUT OF IT ??????

WTF?????

Half....Ass....Bull...Shit... :evil: :evil:
RLTW

"If you can't be smart, at least be quiet til you know who's in the fucking room" - Ranger Cams

B Co. 2/75 84-86 RS 1-86
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

Mr Nice Guy wrote:
RTO wrote:
oh SNAP.

Yes, yes they were. But what I wanted you to key in on was the old man in the opening scene in that movie, after being given a second chance to live during the war, was concerned that his life meant something and made a positive difference in the lifes of others around him.

Maybe just me, but I see a lot of karma in this thread. Ranger certiorari was a stud muffin, and made a HUGE positive effect on the lifes of others around him. Still does. That speaks volumes to his character. He threw the lifeline to you and you didn't take it. Now you're back here. I wondered why at first. But now I know. I think it's payback time. I think you owe it to Ranger certiorari to make something positive of your life now.

I'm asking you to now go out and live a life that he would be proud of you. Every day. You owe him that much.
Copperhead
Tadpole

Post by Copperhead »

Chuck,

PM inbound.

-Caleb
"Desire is the key to motivation, but it's determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal - a commitment to excellence - that will enable you to attain the success you seek."
-Mario Andretti
RANGER513
Ranger

Post by RANGER513 »

Umm, well lets see. If I post the same information a SECOND time, maybe you will get a fucking clue:

Got " caught up " in thw wrong crowd, huh ? Geez, never heard THAT one before !!!

I'm sure it was some elses fault, right ?

Made a trip to the county jail, huh ?

MY FREE ADVICE:

Go the fuck away. Period.

Go back to your dope, parties, and fucking off, being a waste and burden on the tax payers. WE don't need you here, the DEPS don't need you here, and we don't have the fucking time to hold your hand.

YOU made the decisions. YOU decided to " fuck off ". YOU got arrested and booked into jail. YOU are responsible. It's YOUR fucking fault.

Ummm, responsible...look it up in the dictionary hero.
C Co 2/75
1986 - 1992
RS Class 9-87

RLTW

" The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena............ "

Return to “Introduction Archive”