can't wait to leave

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Ray
Tadpole

can't wait to leave

Post by Ray »

i don't know about the rest of you DEP guys, or you current or retired rangers, but i really can't wait to leave this town and start on my army carreer. everyday there are people i am around that drive me nuts, because they don't give a shit about anything or anybody beyond the politics and news of my town. especially the the local country club where i work. there is nothing but a bunch of old, stuck up assholes that don't care about anything but their golf game. i just want to come back home if i make it to a batt. and show them what it means to trully challenge yourself. sorry for rambling but i just wanted to see if anyone (DEP or ranger) agrees with me.
Carboned114
Tadpole

Post by Carboned114 »

I agree with you that there are a lot of people out there who could care less about our Military. However, my motivation isn't to come home in my class A's and show it off to them.
Ray
Tadpole

Post by Ray »

Too Young,

You got me all wrong. My motivation does not come from the idea of coming home and showing off. I said that coming home and seeing SOME people doing the same old shit may remind me of how much I challenged myself and chose a good path in life. If you think that I want to be a ranger just for the title, you don't know too much about me.
Morris0352
Ranger

Post by Morris0352 »

\
Last edited by Morris0352 on May 18th, 2010, 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bell

Post by Bell »

You guys got a lot to learn and your gonna be learning pretty fast soon.

Never look back. Always look forward and don't let anything hold ya. Tomorrow is always better. And just when ya think things are going to shit just tell yerself, "It'll get greater, later". Anytime you think you've had it and get depressed always remember that someone is always worse off than you.

Look forward young men. You're getting ready to leave a lot of things behind and make a place for yourself in this world. Make it a good one.

RLTW
Bell
Morris0352
Ranger

Post by Morris0352 »

Ranger Bell, My recruiter comes to pick me up in 16 hours 36 minutes and 45 seconds. I can't wait to send you those letters :) Thanks again for everything

Kyle
ImportsRsloths
Ranger

Post by ImportsRsloths »

Best of luck morris!! :) Keep your head up! :twisted:
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Good Luck Morris. Never Quit - or we will come hunt you down like a dog.
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Do Not Look Back. The people you know, the place you are, will never look the same again. Never quit, never say die. If you hate where you are, forget it. It will become very small to you. If you think they'll respect you when you return, they won't. If you think they will understand you when you visit(twice a year, maybe), they won't.

just the maniacal ramblings of a btdt

ps, those people who don't give a shit about anything, still exist after you ETS.
DocHoliday

Post by DocHoliday »

I agree wit u Ray, I cant wait to start my Army life...just 5 more dayz....5 more freakin long ass, boring dayz of just lookin at the calender.
Master J

Post by Master J »

well, spend those 5 days chasin tail cuz its gonna be awhile...good luck to both of you guys,and don't forget to keep us posted.and remember if you end up in the 2nd batt....never shower alone.

Return to “The Mosh Pit”