introduction

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

WranglersLeAdThEWaY91
Egg

introduction

Post by WranglersLeAdThEWaY91 »

Hello all,

My name is Justin. I live in Cleveland Ohio. Im 16 and still in highschool. With any luck I will be doing the early enlistment process next year. I am a huge military/ WWII buff. I have always dreamed of joining the Army. When I found out about the Rangers, I knew that that is what I wanted to do. I want to be apart of the best of the best in the Army, and the Rangers are the the best! I have so much respct for all military personel, active, former, and the families of those men and women. I would like to end this by saying god bless and be safe out there!
rgrking
Ranger

Post by rgrking »

Welcome to the Site and be sure to read the ROE pm I'm sending you.
rgrking

RS2 1995 -1996

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!" Isaiah 6:8
rgrking
Ranger

Post by rgrking »

AND GET AN AVATAR!!!!!
rgrking

RS2 1995 -1996

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!" Isaiah 6:8
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

Welcome to the site Justin and thanks for your interest in and support of the Rangers. I hope you make it there someday.

As per site rules, the word 'Ranger' cannot be in any part of your username until you are Ranger qualified. Please PM an Admin with another name selection and they will be glad to change it for you.
WranglersLeAdThEWaY91
Egg

ok, sorry about that. i must have missed that part.
"An army is a team. It lives, eats, sleeps, fights as a team.
This individuality stuff is a bunch of bullshit."
- General George Patton Jr
Creeping Death
Ranger

Post by Creeping Death »

Welcome, Justin.

Part of the journey to becoming a Ranger is learning to co-exist in the Rangers' evironment. This is almost always a learned trait, and rarely happens naturally. You will get your first small taste of that experience here. In an effort to make this pocess less difficult for you than it has to be, we have posted various site rules and FAQs. I would strongly recommend that you take some time to familiarize yourself with all of them, and utilize the search function liberally.
There was a time when young men were nuked for showing up with Ranger in their names and with the incorrect / wrong avatar.

Good luck to you.
A Co 1/75 '94-'97
Class 5-96
Copperhead
Tadpole

Post by Copperhead »

Welcome to the site Justin. Your avatar needs to be from the "DEP Gallery".

PM inbound.

-Caleb
"Desire is the key to motivation, but it's determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal - a commitment to excellence - that will enable you to attain the success you seek."
-Mario Andretti
PocketKings
Ranger

Post by PocketKings »

Your keyboard threw up when you were typing a username.
RS 01-00
82d (1-325 AIR) 99-00
101st (2-502d IN) 00-03
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Sorry, dude....can't have Ranger in your user name here unless it's been earned. I've changed your named to WranglersLeadTheWay. Welcome.

RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Invictus
Ranger

Post by Invictus »

EarthPig wrote:Sorry, dude....can't have Ranger in your user name here unless it's been earned. I've changed your named to WranglersLeadTheWay. Welcome.

RLTW
EP
:D :D
Gotta admit, we have some creative admins...
WranglersLeAdThEWaY91
Egg

If there are any more problems, please let me know. Im sure you will, but I just dont want to make, or say the wrong thing. I want to make my time on the great site worth wile, and I want to learn all that I can before i enlist. I want to prove to myself and others that I am Ranger material. So thank you all for your help and guidence.
"An army is a team. It lives, eats, sleeps, fights as a team.
This individuality stuff is a bunch of bullshit."
- General George Patton Jr
Copperhead
Tadpole

Post by Copperhead »

Justin,

Address the Rangers with the title they have earned. Your last post should have began...
Rangers, if there are anymore problems...
Reread the PMs Ranger rgrking and I have sent you before posting again.

-Caleb
"Desire is the key to motivation, but it's determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal - a commitment to excellence - that will enable you to attain the success you seek."
-Mario Andretti
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

WranglersLeAdThEWaY91 wrote:If there are any more problems, please let me know. Im sure you will, but I just dont want to make, or say the wrong thing. I want to make my time on the great site worth wile, and I want to learn all that I can before i enlist. I want to prove to myself and others that I am Ranger material. So thank you all for your help and guidence.
No worries. You already seem more squared away than many that come here. This site is what you make of it. There is a ton of useful information here, at your fingertips. It's up to you.....how hungry are you? If you have questions that you can't find answers to, don't be afraid to ask. Good luck.

RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Oto-Man
Ranger

Post by Oto-Man »

Nice pants!

Welcome here blue jean boy...follow Copperheads lead and you should be alright....
B Co 2/75 (WEBCO)
1988-1990
RS Class 1-90

Return to “Introduction Archive”