Trials and tribulations of a bored Glock owner...

Rifles, Machineguns, Mortars, etc...
swagger
Ranger

Trials and tribulations of a bored Glock owner...

Post by swagger »

http://www.theprepared.com/index.php?op ... id=90&Item
8)
Glock just jumped to the top of my list!
1st BN: Bco 98-02, HHC 02-04
RS 5-99

If you're in a fair fight, you didn't plan it properly.
Invictus
Ranger

Post by Invictus »

That's freaking amazing...I'm in awe.
Flesh Thorn
Ranger

Post by Flesh Thorn »

I would never be able to bring myself to put a weapon of mine through that kind of abuse just to see if it could take it, but I am impressed.
A Co. 3/75 Ranger Regt. HQ Section Dec 85-June 86.
HSC USAITC June 86-April 88
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

Psalm 144:1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
Dando175
Ranger

Post by Dando175 »

Hmm...interesting.
CPT, USAF Medical Service Corps
A Co. 1/75 99-02
Class 9-01
Dando175
Ranger

Post by Dando175 »

'cause it's politics, man. Politics!
CPT, USAF Medical Service Corps
A Co. 1/75 99-02
Class 9-01
swagger
Ranger

Post by swagger »

borebrush wrote:That guy is a dumbass. The fact that the gun didn't blow up and maim him shows that there is a loving God that has something in store more horrible and just for him.

If he was really a hardass and believer, he'll set a bullet back an 1/8th inch and pull the trigger.

I can keep rust off of a gun.
I can keep it out of the mud.
I can clear is of obstructions
I can keep it from freezing.
Why I'd ever use it to block .22 rounds without just shooting the sonova bitch ...I dunno

None of that shit fucking matters. It means a retard can completely neglect his gun and it will still chamber and attempt to fire when a gun SHOULDN'T. Then again I wasted tens of thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours to see a fucking idiot with a bucket of shit, a Glock, and a web cam get props as an expert.
Whoa.... :shock:

Like you said, he's a fucking civilian, never had his life depend on his weapon. He know's no respect. What the fuck does he know.
IT DOES make me feel safer knowing that in my future LEO career, that if my life depended on it, I could pick up my civilian-minded P.O.S. partner's Glock and have confidence that his neglected, un-oiled, never cleaned, rarely fired, poorly maintened, rusted pistol will still fire accurately enough to potentially save lives. Haven't seen other weapons put through the proverbial ringer like this. That is why I posted this. And yes it woulda been way cooler if had been maimed.
1st BN: Bco 98-02, HHC 02-04
RS 5-99

If you're in a fair fight, you didn't plan it properly.

Return to “Weapons of War”