Patriot?

News posted by members of this site. If you want to publish your own article or have something of value for the front page please indicate it as such.
Before posting make sure it hasn't already been posted. Write a concise and pertinent intro if you are going to post here.

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
Check for duplicates before posting, otherwise post it in the original thread. If you want to post an article of your own or find it significant for the front page please let us know. Rangers Lead the Way
GSXRanger
Ranger

Patriot?

Post by GSXRanger »

'Nuff Said.
RS 08-91
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
McD
Ranger

Post by McD »

That's Obama?
C 2/75, 1st Plt, Wpns Sqd 76-79
RS 3-78
Mattoon's Goons

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve --
is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'
GSXRanger
Ranger

Post by GSXRanger »

Ok, I'm busted. It took me HOURS to photoshop the Muslim... er, I mean... Candidate into this picture.
RS 08-91
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

If he owned a pair of expensive white shoes I might take him more serious. :twisted:
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

Horned Toad wrote:If he owned a pair of expensive white shoes I might take him more serious. :twisted:
Bwahahahahahahahahahhahaaaa!!

now THAT's fookin' funny! :lol: :lol:
Paladin
BANNED

Post by Paladin »

I say if he hasn't got enough respect for the flag to cover his heart, he has no right to be the leader of the country that flies that flag!

Plain and simple. American as apple pie!

Get the hell out if you don't like the rules!

if you don't like our country leave and go to some other country and tell them you don't like their flag enough to salute or sing the anthem. See how far you get in that country. After they get through with the beatings and the cattle prods, tell me how much you don't like Old Glory! I will listen with baited breath until you ask to please come back to the USA and praise that grand old flag. Until then, shut up and salute!
Sleepy Doc
Ranger

Post by Sleepy Doc »

Sen. Obama just might have the best ideas of any of the Democratic candidates. I certainly prefer him over Hillary Clinton. He is very progressive in his beliefs and I think he can do great things for the country. He is well within his rights not to place his hand over his heart. It is his choice. He shows a lot of courage for doing so if it was a conscious decision....

However, as a candidate for President it is as wrong as two boys fucking on the White House lawn.. during the Reagan administration!

If he claims to want to represent the United States as it's executive leader he should be required to follow all courtesies and protocols , including those pertaining to the display of the flag.. the very symbol of the Nation which he claims to want to represent.

I might vote for him for Senate... but never for President. Not after this.
B Co 3/75 '95-'99
4th RTB '00-'01

"ahh, Daniel-san.. When balance good, Karate good...everything good!.." K. Miyagi
Lefty
Rest In Peace | Ranger Advisor BDQ

Post by Lefty »

What is even sadder is how few people will notice this or give it any thought.
RLTW
Lefty
SFOC 1969
6th SFG(A) 69-70
Ranger Class 13-70
MACV Tm 21 70-71 (2nd ARVN Ranger Gp 23d
BN)
2/13 Armor 1st Cav 71-72

"Experience teaches a dear school, but fools will learn in no other, and some scarce in that"
K.Ingraham
Ranger

Post by K.Ingraham »

That rogues' gallery all look annoyed at having to pretend to honor our flag & what it represents.
http://www.75thrra.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2d Bn U.D. for 75th Ranger Regt Assn

2d Bn(Ranger)75 Inf 1975-'77
RS 9-76
Former mentor to RANGER XCrunner.

"I am well aware that by no means equal repute attends the narrator and the doer of deedsSallust ‘The Catiline Conspiracy’
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

The Sleepy Doc wrote: He is well within his rights not to place his hand over his heart. It is his choice. He shows a lot of courage for doing so if it was a conscious decision....

During rendition of the national anthem when the flag is displayed, all present except those in uniform should stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart. Men not in uniform should remove their headdress with their right hand and hold it at the left shoulder, the hand being over the heart. -- United States Code, Title 36, Chapter 10, Sec. 171

Fuck that ass munch
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
Chiron
Ranger

Post by Chiron »

I found this picture hard to believe albeit would love to see that it's fact.

One question, why does Obama's shadow stop at the chair and not continue?
RS Class 5-82
French Commando 11-83
LRSLC Class 5-87
U.S. Army 1980-1984 and 1987-1990
---------
“Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.”
George S. Patton
Silverback
Ranger

Re: ,

Post by Silverback »

Chiron wrote:I found this picture hard to believe albeit would love to see that it's fact.

I saw it on Fox news....So it's gotta' be true!
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
DixieRat
Ranger

Re: ,

Post by DixieRat »

Chiron wrote:I found this picture hard to believe albeit would love to see that it's fact.

It appears to me that the shadow goes over the back edge of the platform.
B/1/319th PFA, 82nd Abn Div 6/72-2/75
C/2/75 3/75-4/76
1/84th FA, 9th ID 5/76-8/77
TUSLOG Det 67 9/77-10/78

Tabless Bitch

Return to “The News Dump”