Introduction.

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

Batiati wrote:Ranger Kilted said:
You're a waste of time.

Fuck off.
Ive read some of your other posts on this site, your my favorite Ranger.
From what ive seen, your the biggest ass hole. I mean that as a compliment.
You're just not our kind.
You're completely full of shit and you'll learn much more somewhere else.

Come back after you've grown up.
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
Bikkstah
Embryo

Post by Bikkstah »

I just have to say that I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.
1/125th INF, 37th IBCT, 38th ID (ARNG) - '06-Present
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

Listen Ryan, A man has only one opportunity to make a favorable initial impression. Franky, you have been a disappointment. You are a guest on this site. Please don't abuse our hospitality. Allow me to disabuse you of the idea that you are here to be amused. Rather, you are here to earn a place in the 75th Ranger Regiment. I will assume that is your goal -- if this is correct, you need to change your manner of speaking to the Rangers. Let me assure you that I am not your friend, I'm not your peer, nor am I one of your public school teachers. Rather, I am here to tell you that if you seriously want to be a Ranger, knock off your bull shit or you will be outside looking in.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
Bravo57
Ranger

Post by Bravo57 »

Wow......... :?

Batiati, you are my Hero. Let me sum it up again for you. This is our house. If you don't like it, quit. If you keep running your cock holster, we will ban you.

What you think and your past experiences (or lack there of) are about as important to me as fly shit.

Read the rules. You have 24 hours to change your avatar. Mickey's ticking youngster.
B Co. FIST 3/75 Rgr Rgt.
1991-2000
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 1993

For those who fight for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.
Batiati
Embryo

Post by Batiati »

Ranger JLTW!!!
Did you secure an OPT 40 contract or not?
No I didnt score a opt 40, I naged my counciler about it 3x while we were negotiating my contract. She told me I would have to wait a few months (6 or 7) to "secure" one after making a call. Before signing my contract I talked to a First Sargent, I told him just to be real with me about the situation, he said they didnt have any for holdouts and there was no way I could get one without a long wait. Which was what I expected to hear. So basically its all up to me now, If I excel in Basic and AIT my chances of getting a slot are improved obviously. I ship for Benning September 12th. Graduate from OSUT January 11th and you better beleave I will be on my DS's about a Ranger contract every day.

PT Scores (Legit):

PU: 62
SU: 74
2 mile run: 13:31
Ranger Kilted Heathen said to me.
You're a waste of time.

Fuck off.
Tirehouse
Ranger

Post by Tirehouse »

Batiati wrote:Ranger Kilted said:
You're a waste of time.

Fuck off.
Ive read some of your other posts on this site, your my favorite Ranger.
From what ive seen, your the biggest ass hole. I mean that as a compliment.

Do you ever wonder what life would be like if you'd had enough oxygen at birth?
TFR Somalia
Kosovo KFOR3A, Iraq 2003-4 OIF 1, 08-10
Hoover
Ranger

Post by Hoover »

No I didnt score a opt 40,If I excel in Basic and AIT my chances of getting a slot are improved obviously.
A "wordwide" assignment is much more likely at this point.
Although, you may still, "luck out".
I do however want to say thank you for your desire to enlist and support our country by doing all that you can to ensure her freedom . Thank You.

Deps/Note:.....as someone once told me....."If you don't have it in writing.....you don't have it".

With that said; I am wishing you the best of luck, learn everything that you can,excell in your job skill and stay safe.
2/75 C Co. 81-84
Ranger Class 14-82
"Cry Havoc Let Slip The Dogs of War"
1st SPWAR Tng Bn (Abn) USAJFKSWCS 87'
RLTW !
Mentor to J.P. Deepwater
RIP Class 02-07
Ranger Class 09-07
Sleepy Doc
Ranger

Post by Sleepy Doc »

WOW!.. Just fucking Wow!... :shock:

3 pages on an intro usually doesn't bode well.. :?

Allow me to throw in my .02 cents (so far, seem like all this guy is worth..)

First; No one here gives a shit about what you have done in the past, least of all me. Consider yourself lucky for having been treated so kindly by the likes of RANGER Kilted Heathen, and others. There are Men here on this site that went through basic quite possibly before your parents were born. They deserve more respect and less attitude than you have shown. IE- loose the smart-ass comments.

Second; The "I-was-an-all-state-cum-gobbler-and-swallowed-every-time" routine carries very little weight here. If, and I do mean "IF", you make it to Battalion you will find yourself surrounded by people who played sports.. usually better than you. Your ahtletic ability may help get you there, but your attitude will get you DX'd most ricky-tick. I guaran-goddamn-tee you that Ranger Pat Tillman, NFL star that he was, still had to stand at parade rest and address his superiors by rank when he got to Batt.

Third; The attrition rate for RIP is something like 70% or better. I went through with many dudes who could have easily made it through RIP, but chose not to. Make it through that and then we'll talk. Shit, I'll buy you a beer!.. but until that time, your words do not impress me.

Fourth; More than one of the other Rangers here have mentioned attention to detail. You have consistently shown that you cannot follow simple instructions. I, for one, would not want a showboater like yourself working for me either in that military or civilian sector. At this point, you need to do what you are told when to fucking do it. Period.

Perhaps you just might make it to the Ranger Regiment and I will congratulate you when you do. The site here is full of information to help you get there, and people to give you advice and mentoring. Whatever problems you have , I assure you , are not new. Use this resource wisely before you go, and after if need be.. most of us here didn't have this luxury. If you play your cards right, you could even get orders cut for RIP the day you graduate Airborne. I've seen it happen.. But do not , for one fucking second, think that anyone here owes you anything.

This post does not require a response by you. It's just free advice, and you don't have to take it.
B Co 3/75 '95-'99
4th RTB '00-'01

"ahh, Daniel-san.. When balance good, Karate good...everything good!.." K. Miyagi
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Chiron
Ranger

Post by Chiron »

I don’t understand why you went through all this starting from 1 September and you ship tomorrow 12 September. If you did in fact soak up all that the site has to offer in those few days fine but I doubt you had the time.

For what it’s worth good luck and I hope you learned attention to detail at least.
RS Class 5-82
French Commando 11-83
LRSLC Class 5-87
U.S. Army 1980-1984 and 1987-1990
---------
“Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.”
George S. Patton

Return to “Introduction Archive”