Introduction

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

42L5V
Ranger

Post by 42L5V »

Draco771 wrote:Understood Ranger rgrpuck

Thank you Rangers.

I was thinking on adding another three sets of 50 flutters, and four 400 yard sprints to make up for the remaining reps, or two 400 yard sprints, and three sets of 30 shoulder dashes.

Or three more sets of 50 flutter, four 400 meter sprints, and three sets of shoulder dashes... :?

But overall:
Thank you Rangers in assisting me in created my own individualized workout/overall diet plan. I honestly appreciate it.
You were just given PT advice by two Rangers. Do not think. Execute the mission you were instructed. Your thinking privileges are revoked. Do not post anything.
MSG, U.S. Army, 1987-2007
RSClass 10-92
Bravo57
Ranger

Post by Bravo57 »

42L5V wrote:
Draco771 wrote:Understood Ranger rgrpuck

Thank you Rangers.

I was thinking on adding another three sets of 50 flutters, and four 400 yard sprints to make up for the remaining reps, or two 400 yard sprints, and three sets of 30 shoulder dashes.

Or three more sets of 50 flutter, four 400 meter sprints, and three sets of shoulder dashes... :?

But overall:
Thank you Rangers in assisting me in created my own individualized workout/overall diet plan. I honestly appreciate it.
You were just given PT advice by two Rangers. Do not think. Execute the mission you were instructed. Your thinking privileges are revoked. Do not post anything.
That's about as clear as you could make it Ranger 42L5V. If he posts again, and it's not to answer a specific Ranger's request, I vote to Ban.
B Co. FIST 3/75 Rgr Rgt.
1991-2000
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 1993

For those who fight for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.
KeyserS175

Post by KeyserS175 »

This guy is fucking killing me. How hard is it to understand SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!! I Second the vote if he keeps this up.
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Good morning sunshine! :twisted:
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
Tirehouse
Ranger

Post by Tirehouse »

TFR Somalia
Kosovo KFOR3A, Iraq 2003-4 OIF 1, 08-10
Hoover
Ranger

Post by Hoover »

and remember....the "Flutter Kick" is a four count exercise! :lol:
2/75 C Co. 81-84
Ranger Class 14-82
"Cry Havoc Let Slip The Dogs of War"
1st SPWAR Tng Bn (Abn) USAJFKSWCS 87'
RLTW !
Mentor to J.P. Deepwater
RIP Class 02-07
Ranger Class 09-07
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

To answer your pull up question, since you are not even able to do one at this time , do reverse pull ups.

What I mean is start at the top. Find a bar that will support your weight, ( :shock: ) and get in the upright, 'up' position.

I don't care how you do it. Climb up on a chair, use a ladder, maybe four or five of your buddies to help you up :shock:

Then SLOWLY lower yourself down. I mean S L O W. At first, like 5 or 8 seconds to the 'down' position.

Have your five buddies :shock: push you back up, and then S L O W L Y lower yourself down again. Like 15 or 20 seconds this time.

Get your five buddies :shock: to push your lard butt back to the modified start position (up) and S L O W L Y lower yourself down again.

Do this as many times as you can, for as long as you can. In this case, using your own body mass to provide resistance.

Before you know it, you will discover muscles you never knew you had, and these will begin developing.

Run to lose excess weight and do TONS of regular pushups.

Soon you should be able to do 2-5 regular pull ups, and continue to improve till you are up to 12-15 or more some day.
centermass
Ranger Admin/RIP Ranger

Post by centermass »

So, tell us a little about yourself..........
RS 8-81
Mentor to Rock2/75
US Army Retired 1977-1999

Remember, always be yourself....unless you're Batman. In that case, be Batman.
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

Draco771, you've had a couple days of hard training now with Ranger Pucks program and 6 mile run etc.... How is that going for you? Have you tried the negative pull ups yet?

Keep up the hard work. You have a long way to go, but the goal you have set for yourself is worthy of any price you have to pay to get there.

Good Luck. And by good, I mean never. And by luck, I mean quit.
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

Never give up. Never surrender. There are dozens of threads on stress fractures on this site. I'll clue you in, MANY Rangers have suffered with stress fractures, myself included. Listen to the advice of your Dr. and the Rangers on site.

My advice? get THE BEST running shoes you can afford. Consider custom inserts. Stay off them as much as possible and do exercises to imcrease flexibility and build up the area surrounding the injury.
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

RTO wrote:Never give up. Never surrender. There are dozens of threads on stress fractures on this site. I'll clue you in, MANY Rangers have suffered with stress fractures, myself included. Listen to the advice of your Dr. and the Rangers on site.

My advice? get THE BEST running shoes you can afford. Consider custom inserts. Stay off them as much as possible and do exercises to imcrease flexibility and build up the area surrounding the injury.
This worked for me, try jogging/running in a swimming pool if you have access to one. (gym/YMCA/club etc...)

A great way to exersize, the water actually provides resistance while reducing stress/strain on shin splints and knees.

Get about chest/neck deep in the water and run in place briskly for 30 minutes or so at a time.

Also 'spinning' on a stationary bicycle will help you keep in shape during your recovery.
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

You're a cheap-built, weak-gened asshole.

Have a nice day! :D
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!

Return to “Introduction Archive”