Introduction

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Oto-Man
Ranger

Post by Oto-Man »

hooah2 wrote: The way I see it, what better way to earn US Citizenship then through this...
I agree...Welcome here.
B Co 2/75 (WEBCO)
1988-1990
RS Class 1-90
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

There is only one opportunity for a man to make a favorable initial impression. You started off a little weak with your name; but seem to be recovering. However, I need to caution you that there is a requirement for US citizenship to obtain an Option 40 enlistment contract. You could have learned of this as well as what you need to qualify for a streamlined citizenship process by using the "search" feature. You need to read all the FAQs, as well as selected stickies and threads. Hopefully, the DEPs have contacted you by now and begun your orientation. Your PT scores are impressive. Ensure you get your language skills documented. Welcome...
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
scar
Ranger

Post by scar »

PM inbound
3/75 C 1-1

RS 01-10
Bravo57
Ranger

Post by Bravo57 »

hooah2 wrote:
AbnRgr289 wrote:
Ranger Bill wrote:Welcome and thank you for your interest in enisting to serve our country. You have been given good advice regarding your screen name. I suggest you find the answer to your question about it by searching this site and the internet, and post your answer in this thread.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats good advice right there hooah2 and a good first assignment, follow it.
Read and Completed.

I now have a better understanding of why the use of the word Hooah is inappropriate at the current moment. It has become somewhat of a habit for me, but I'll refrain until I have earned the right to use it.
Who in the wide world of FUCT are you addressing in this post? Why have you not changed (or asked to have changed) your screen name yet?
B Co. FIST 3/75 Rgr Rgt.
1991-2000
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 1993

For those who fight for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.
RockClimber
Embryo

Post by RockClimber »

Ranger Bravo57

I sent in a PM to an Admin, and am still awaiting a response.
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

hooah2 wrote:
AbnRgr289 wrote:
Ranger Bill wrote:Welcome and thank you for your interest in enisting to serve our country. You have been given good advice regarding your screen name. I suggest you find the answer to your question about it by searching this site and the internet, and post your answer in this thread.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats good advice right there hooah2 and a good first assignment, follow it.
Read and Completed.

I now have a better understanding of why the use of the word Hooah is inappropriate at the current moment. It has become somewhat of a habit for me, but I'll refrain until I have earned the right to use it.
That wasn't the assignment that Ranger Bill gave you now was it?

Re-read his post and give it another shot.

Also, make sure you address each verified Ranger in the proper manner. That rule is in place for a reason.
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
RockClimber
Embryo

Post by RockClimber »

Understood Ranger AbnRgr289.

To properly answer Ranger Ranger Bill's question. The reason I am not allowed the use of the word either in my SN or in general is because I have not yet earned the right, and since I haven't gone through what you gentleman have gone through I can never fully comprehend it's meaning until I learn it firsthand from experience.
Although this research has helped me learn the history of the word, and how it can very well apply to anything in a Soldier or a Ranger's life.
I hope my answer was sufficient; either ways I have just knocked out 150.
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

hooah2 wrote:Understood Ranger AbnRgr289.

To properly answer Ranger Ranger Bill's question. The reason I am not allowed the use of the word either in my SN or in general is because I have not yet earned the right, and since I haven't gone through what you gentleman have gone through I can never fully comprehend it's meaning until I learn it firsthand from experience.
Although this research has helped me learn the history of the word, and how it can very well apply to anything in a Soldier or a Ranger's life.
Dig some more, because there is.

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
Ranger Ron
Ranger/LRRP/Admin

Post by Ranger Ron »

Welcome! You can learn a lot here if you will listen and pay attention to detail.
SUA SPONTE - "We few, we happy few, we BAND OF BROTHERS;
for he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother!"
- Shakespeare

RLTW! - Land of the Free BECAUSE of the Brave

RS 3-70
SSG VN 69-70
I Co., 75th. Inf.
4/9 Inf., 25th ID

Mentored Ranger kozzman555
http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - LM 183
http://www.ranger.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - LM 3537
RockClimber
Embryo

Post by RockClimber »

AbnRgr289 wrote:

Understood Ranger AbnRgr289

I have a couple of Finals, one THU and the other on SAT. So I'm a bit preoccupied at the moment. But come SAT evening I'll get right on top of it.
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

RockClimber wrote:
AbnRgr289 wrote:

Understood Ranger AbnRgr289

I have a couple of Finals, one THU and the other on SAT. So I'm a bit preoccupied at the moment. But come SAT evening I'll get right on top of it.
All that to do? Thats allot of shit all at one time!

And yet you have time to post this, but you don't have the time to find the answers to Ranger Bills assignment.

Lurking ArmyRanger.com and giving excuses why you can't complete an assignment must be more important then studying for your finals, especially when one of them is tomorrow.

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89

Return to “Introduction Archive”