This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Natty Light Ninja
Ranger

Post by Natty Light Ninja »

I just realized who this is...I went on a double date with this profile-riding cooze after I ETS'd from AD.

She was a mechanic still suffering from "Queen for a year syndrome" she contracted while in Korea. I feel bad for anyone who has to serve under her "command." :? :?
42L5V
Ranger

Post by 42L5V »

Geez, Ranger - digging deep in the archives, eh?
MSG, U.S. Army, 1987-2007
RSClass 10-92
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

42L5V wrote:Geez, Ranger - digging deep in the archives, eh?
No shit, eh? :lol:

Sounds to me like she was gonna beat his bag and tell him he can't go if it was going to interfere with her life, going behind his back to dig up information. :roll:

Wonder if he ever made it....out alive. :twisted:
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
Charlie 51
Ranger

Re: side effects

Post by Charlie 51 »

tlane78 wrote:Side effects I was inquiring about:
+Will he return to the same unit he is in?
+Is there a chance he will be sent to another unit (ranger oriented)?
+Could his branch change?
+Is he more deployabe?
+Is there more field time?
+As an ordnace ranger officer, what will he do?
+Will he have to sign a contract, reenlist, or have more time in service?
Basically can I get some honest general info about him attending ranger school, so I know what I am dealing with here?
Thanks!
Why are they always named Tanya?? WTF!!

Here is what will happen to your beloved fiance:

He will go to school have a sudden realization that you are a psycho, codependent, controling stick in the mud joykill.
Upon returning from school, providing that you have not emasculated him completely, he will decide that you are not the one, cancel the wedding, buy a Harley and get into a unit that actually deploys to austere environs to lay some waste with his newly minted hadji killen' skills. He will then return from said hadji killing spree with his Black and Gold and if GRITS so deems it, his Red and Black and commence to find a woman who cares about a man that cares about something bigger than himself and not just his deployment rotation.......ooops did I just say that outloud :oops:

I don't think you have anything to worry about Tanya because neither of you are actually committed to his attending Ranger school anyway.

Have a wonderfull life together, I wish you both luck, really I do.

Okay, go away now....I'm done :evil:

By the way, if you ever post again get an Avatar, it's RSOP (that stands for Ranger Standard Operating Procedures..notice the R in caps?? its Ranger not ranger, got it wench?)
C Co 2/75 Weapons
Classes 4-5/93

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there" - Will Rogers
Charlie 51
Ranger

Post by Charlie 51 »

I know its a year old post line, I just felt like venting!! they have probably already repopulated the earth with their painfully below average offspring.
C Co 2/75 Weapons
Classes 4-5/93

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there" - Will Rogers
Natty Light Ninja
Ranger

Post by Natty Light Ninja »

cams wrote:
42L5V wrote:Geez, Ranger - digging deep in the archives, eh?
No shit, eh? :lol:

Sounds to me like she was gonna beat his bag and tell him he can't go if it was going to interfere with her life, going behind his back to dig up information. :roll:

Wonder if he ever made it....out alive. :twisted:
After a few months with her, he'll be wishing he was back in the suck...for SURE. :twisted: :twisted:

Return to “Introduction Archive”