Movie Quotes

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Maggot275
Ranger

Post by Maggot275 »

"You all know me. Know how I earn a livin'. I'll catch this bird for ya, but it ain't gonna be pretty. Big fish, swallow ya whole, a little shakin, a little tenderizin', down ya go. You can only hope it'll be quick. I've bared my neck for alot more than a five thousand bucks, Chief. I'll fight for five, but I'll catch 'em and kill 'em for ten. Now, are ya'll gonna ante up enjoy the summer or are ya'll gonna run and plan on livin' on wellfare the rest of the winter. Ten thousand bucks, for that you get the head, the tail, the whole damn thing."
Attack CO 2/75 01/94-12/98
Ranger Class 08-95

I then asked the Lord: "Why was there only one set of footprints?"
He answered: "The terrain was beginning to constrict and our hit time was coming close. So I put us in a Ranger file."

VII
XXII
MMV
Draco
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Draco »

"I'm a Rubick's Cube with pants....."

That SO describes me...and my wife concurs. :twisted:
1/10th SFG(A) Bad Toelz, FRG 85-88
Co. G/143rd INF (LRRS) 89-91
Rgr Class 6-92
Jack of all trades 92-present

"Hope and pray that you'll never need me,
But rest assured I will not let you down.
I'll walk beside you but you may not see me,
The strongest among you may not wear a crown." 3DD
CatFish Driver
Ranger

Post by CatFish Driver »

Maggot275 wrote:"You all know me. Know how I earn a livin'. I'll catch this bird for ya, but it ain't gonna be pretty. Big fish, swallow ya whole, a little shakin, a little tenderizin', down ya go. You can only hope it'll be quick. I've bared my neck for alot more than a five thousand bucks, Chief. I'll fight for five, but I'll catch 'em and kill 'em for ten. Now, are ya'll gonna ante up enjoy the summer or are ya'll gonna run and plan on livin' on wellfare the rest of the winter. Ten thousand bucks, for that you get the head, the tail, the whole damn thing."
Quent (Robert Shaw), from "Jaws".
Ranger School Class 08-02

"Extremism in the pursuit of liberty is no vice, moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue."
--Senator Barry Goldwater
K.Ingraham
Ranger

Post by K.Ingraham »

"DEMARCATION, Steiner's coming in.................DEMARCATION, Steiner's coming in........."
http://www.75thrra.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2d Bn U.D. for 75th Ranger Regt Assn

2d Bn(Ranger)75 Inf 1975-'77
RS 9-76
Former mentor to RANGER XCrunner.

"I am well aware that by no means equal repute attends the narrator and the doer of deedsSallust ‘The Catiline Conspiracy’
Rico
Ranger

Post by Rico »

Desert Sloth wrote:
I look hideous...
....Sometimes grown men wear stretchy pants alone in their room.......it's for fun
I am tired of getting dirt kicked in'a my face!......Don't you want to taste da glory?
Nacho Libre.
WEBCO 2/75 1997 - 1998
HHC 2/75 Mortars 1998 - 2005
Ranger Class 7-99

Mentor to alex03209

I have brought you to the ring, dance if you can...

-William Wallace
Invictus
Ranger

Post by Invictus »

Rico, you're a freakin machine man.
(who obviously has no life :D)
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

Old Grunt wrote:
BIG MARE wrote:Here's one of my more recent favorite flics

There are over 550 million firearms in worldwide circulation. That's one firearm for every twelve people on the planet. The only question is: How do we arm the other 11?
Easy one, it was even in the commercials.
Lord of War
Here's one that's so arcane, I'll give you a hint; It starred Marshall Thompson.
"It was 1978, the year of death on the red planet."
are you fucking kidding? he worked from '44-'91. I'm not going through all that shit to figure out which one it's in... :D
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
289sotherhalf
Supreme Goddess of Drive On/Moderator

Post by 289sotherhalf »

Same movie--
Hello, Doctor. I hope you don't mind: I took a few of your groovy painkillers. I'm just enjoying some of your greatest hits here. Oh God, this is excellent. Oh, bravo. Bra-fucking-vo.
If you dress like Halloween, ghouls will try to get in your pants.
Lies, deceit, mixed messages... this is turning into a real marriage.
~Ranger Wife~

"Love your enemies...it pisses them off!"

"Be careful whose toes you step on today because they might be connected to the foot that kicks your ass tomorrow."

"Behind every damsel is a fire breathing dragon."
Darksaga
Soldier

Post by Darksaga »

Easy one...

"It's not over until we say it is! Was is over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!?!?!"
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." -Henery Louis Mencken (1880-1956)

"I might not be Airborne however, it's whats on my right sleave!"
*1992-1996 USMC CPL
* 12/2005- present USAR Medic PL/ Human Terrain Teams

Return to “The Mosh Pit”