what am i looking at?

Questions and Answers about obtaining an Option 40 Contract and other routes to serving as a Ranger in the US Army.
maceskyoda

what am i looking at?

Post by maceskyoda »

ok....so i know alot of the basics of what im going to be going through....but can anyone give more details of what i will be going through from basic through rip?

basics i know are that airborne is going to be a bit of a bitch...or atlest from what im reading in tom clanys book airborne....i read a book on special forces and they said that indoc was 20some odd days....i know that i will not be getting alot of sleep and at some point i go from benning to texas to penninton(is that right? mountian training?) and then florida for swamp training....is thier anything else i should know? and what will happen at ait?

my recuriter hasn't said much about anything cause he "doesn't know" any help would be greatly aprreciated....and i have tried to research as much as i could but my library is crappy and my recruiter doesn't know shit about rangers....this is really what i want to do and i want to know what im getting into then be a complete dumbass who is cocky and like i can do whatever even though i don't know shit as to what they will do to me.....
Scoty
Ranger

Post by Scoty »

All that reading you've done and you didn't manage to read the rules of this forum....
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Ive been chasing this clown around for the last 5 minutes looking for something worth reading.

This time I brought my plunger........................Drum roll please..............

KAAAAAAAWHWHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOSH

Oh fuck, someone grab a stick, he's a docker........
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando

Return to “Recruitment Process”