Sitrep Malarkey

Commo from our members who are in OSUT, Jump School, RIP, Ranger School, etc.
toad
Ranger

Re: HEY

Post by toad »

KW Driver wrote:
vaff wrote:Malarkey,

I would watch for what you wish for there chief! I am sure there are alot of "motivated" RI's out there that would love to get some fresh meat, and I assure you with just a 270-275 you arent up to what they could provide, as far as PT goes...Stop coming on this board and posting numbers unless they are above 300.....Your just pissing people off. You have alot to learn there troop...Good luck and keep driving on. Watch your six! :wink:

SGT V
and this is based on your successful completion of RIP and TIB?

he won't see an RI for 6-12 months.
vaff wrote:I apologize if this is not in the right INTRO area, but see'ing how I am not A DEP nor Civilian I put 2 and 2 together. I have been in the Army (active) for 4 1/2 years. Have had 2 tours in Iraq. I will be going to the 08-aug-05 SFAS and eventually will be going to Ranger School... My ultimate goal is too be a Ranger. You Rangers have all my respect and Admiration. I am on here to gain as much Knowledge and mental notes as I can prior to the Schools I will be attending.

SGT V

So whats YOUR sitrep Sgt V???? :shock:
Cco 3/75th 2nd plt wpns sqd 87-89
RS 8-88
GoldCoast
Ranger/Matchmaker

Re: HEY

Post by GoldCoast »

toad wrote: So whats YOUR sitrep Sgt V???? :shock:
x2
HHC 2/75 (1998- 2000)

Duty a mountain; Death a feather.

One of these days I'll start off slow...
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

SGT V has a PM waiting.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

It says "Nous Defions Doc" in the sigline, which I took as an indication that he is on a Team already.

Post your shit, Doc.
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

he's read his PM.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

I'm putting his resonse and my retort in the Mojo to discuss.

edit:

Vaff, you have until 150200(Z)NOV to reply to the other Rangers here, or I'll put your business here for you.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

ok, here's the deal. Vaff isn't in the pipeline, on a team, or anywhere close to being SF.

his PM to me:
vaff wrote:KW Driver,

I dont believe I have ever made mention of me being on a Team, nor Being a Ranger. I said I was going to SFAS, which I went to but did not do so well in Land Nav, I also said that I would like to attend Ranger School. If I have stuck my foot in my mouth than I did. But nothing I have said in my posts is untrue nor do I wish to rebuke anything said. I have always given the Rangers on this board credit and to my knowledge have yet to disrespect anyone on here, however if I did...Not really much that can be said now. You have an outstanding day. Good luck to you! Watch your six!

SGT V

By the way the quote is something I found on the internet.
so you failed a skill level 1 task at SFAS. and what exactly qualifies you to tell anyone what'll happen at RIP? everything you said was accurate and not worth rebuking according to you. and there is nothing you can do if you did disrespect any Ranger here? you may want to re-evaluate that position.

you have three other Rangers besides myself who have asked you directly for a response. If you think your PM to me suficed, you are wrong. you need to repsond to them. it shouldn't have to have been me.

you haven't done anything to warrant being able to do or say anything to our DEPs, that is outside of your area of expertise. and I have no idea what that's supposed to be. it's damn sure not RIP.

you are not the voice of the Rangers who run this site. You are a guest in our home.

you quote doesn't read well. I assume you went to Quiet Professionals and took the qoute from the user "Nous Defions Doc". you may want to clarify that attribution. it reads to us as if you were using Nous Defions Doc about yourself. you still need to clarify that.
Last edited by KW Driver on November 15th, 2006, 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

Vaff,

If you can't fucking landnav, where does that put you in perspective to a DEP? About the same level. You had time to post your creds and didn't. You read the PM sent to you.

Warning shot: Don't lecture another DEP on anything.
centermass
Ranger Admin/RIP Ranger

Post by centermass »

RS 8-81
Mentor to Rock2/75
US Army Retired 1977-1999

Remember, always be yourself....unless you're Batman. In that case, be Batman.
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

centermass wrote:Image

bumpity bump
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92

Return to “Letters from School”