Intro

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Ranger Bill
Ranger

Re: Intro

Post by Ranger Bill »

MORIBUND88 wrote:None of you have to be assholes about this... do you think the world owes you all something??? You've never asked about people? If you said no you're a fucking liar. I have talked to Tom about some of his service, but like I said I know him NOW, not then, for fuck sake you need not be so difficult. But I guess simple questions are too difficult for you guys to answer without your brilliant sarcastic wit.

And to the guy who said jew-shitsu, I would put up my Jiu-Jitsu up against 99% of the hand to hand they teach in the military.
Let's see... You are 30 years old and kicked some boards and maybe broken a brick or two. So that qualifies you to call my Ranger Brothers names and insult them? I don't think so. And no, the world owes us nothing, nor do we owe you anything. But you are an uninvited guest in a Ranger house. We are difficult for those who are not Rangers. Lighten up, Francis. Exercise some of that self control that even my 12 year old daughter learns in her martial arts training. There is a C-75 Ranger on this site, but with your attitude, you may not be around long enough to have communication with him.
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Silverback wrote:
MORIBUND88 wrote:
cams wrote: No shit. I thought it was your real name. Figured your parents were scientists' or some such.

You want info about his past? Ask HIM, not us, if you are telling the truth to begin with, do you really think we are going to provide you with personal information about a fellow Ranger?

Rethink why you are here, read the FAQ's, Stickies, and anything else that is there to read.

Oh ya, you should probably duck right about now... :twisted:
None of you have to be assholes about this... do you think the world owes you all something??? You've never asked about people? If you said no you're a fucking liar. I have talked to Tom about some of his service, but like I said I know him NOW, not then, for fuck sake you need not be so difficult. But I guess simple questions are too difficult for you guys to answer without your brilliant sarcastic wit.

And to the guy who said jew-shitsu, I would put up my Jiu-Jitsu up against 99% of the hand to hand they teach in the military.
Listen up cherry! Don't come in here acting like a tough guy. As you probably failed to realized....this is a not an airsoft site. So while your practicing your kung fu, I'll be working on the fundementals of marksmanship!
Isn't that what happened in one of Indiana Jones episodes, meeting up with a Kung Fu guy - then shooting him. Happens more than just once in a while.

I would think your Charlier Ranger Instructor would be quite dismayed upon your opening verbal performance - might have been much better if ya just STFU - This is "our house" - not yours asswipe.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

MORIBUND88 wrote:None of you have to be assholes about this... do you think the world owes you all something??? You've never asked about people? If you said no you're a fucking liar. I have talked to Tom about some of his service, but like I said I know him NOW, not then, for fuck sake you need not be so difficult. But I guess simple questions are too difficult for you guys to answer without your brilliant sarcastic wit.

It's a good thing you've shown your true colors early. That way we wont waist a bunch of our time with you before you did and that time spent can be used elsewhere. Like perhaps with an actual DEP that may be worth a shit and may contribute to the cause in the future. Instead of a cocky self thought badass civilian that came to us with questions, that couldn't follow simple instructions, and probably wont amount to much in the future.

And some food for thought............just because someone holds a belt of some degree, doesn't mean they can't or wont get the shit kicked out of them by someone that doesn't. Just because someone is a black belt in this or a black belt in that, doesn't mean that they are a badass.
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

In my best Marine Corps Drill Instructor voice:

This is my plunger, this is my gun............This one's for flushing, this one's for..........

KAAAAAAAAAWWHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
EvilCouch
Ranger

Post by EvilCouch »

Ranger Luna wrote:In my best Marine Corps Drill Instructor voice:

This is my plunger, this is my gun............This one's for flushing, this one's for..........

KAAAAAAAAAWWHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH
Hahahahah!
Clueless Joe(Sand hill): May 98 - May 99
Tabless Bitch (Bco 3/75): May 99 - May 01
REMF (11th Regt): May 01 - Feb 04
Leg Team/Squad leader (HHC 1-503, 2ID, OIF): Feb 04 - Dec 05
World's worst webcomic
EvilCouch
Ranger

Post by EvilCouch »

MORIBUND88 wrote:And to the guy who said jew-shitsu, I would put up my Jiu-Jitsu up against 99% of the hand to hand they teach in the military.
And you'd fucking lose.

I used to fight competitively in submission fighting tournaments around the country; gi and no gi, along with about 5 other soldiers and Rangers from Fort Benning.

There was not a single fucking tournament that all of us didn't come home with a medal.

My amature record is 11 wins, 4 losses, and I was the weak link of the team.

By and large, civilians are out of shape, don't train nearly hard enough and completely lack the Warrior instinct.

You might be decent. You could probably beat up some dude on the street just fine, but you try fucking with a Batt boy and you'll get choked out with your own arm after it gets ripped out of socket.
World's worst webcomic
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Hong Kong Fuey has been quiet for some time. Maybe he went to go snatch a pebble from some old Asian bald guy's hand?
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Draco
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Draco »

Ranger Couch noted...
My amature record is 11 wins, 4 losses, and I was the weak link of the team.
And he was the best speller of the team!!!

Seriously, you think coming to a site where guys are more concerned with triage than some guy saying "POINT", is gonna impress us? Until you have actually broken someones bones and worried about getting your eyes gouged...stick to your 'dojo', and off our site. Most of us have multiple styles training, from Karate (and its sub-styles) to Akido to Buno.

We have no need to impress outsiders....we have bigger cocks than that, as our wifes and girlfriends can attest. :twisted:
1/10th SFG(A) Bad Toelz, FRG 85-88
Co. G/143rd INF (LRRS) 89-91
Rgr Class 6-92
Jack of all trades 92-present

"Hope and pray that you'll never need me,
But rest assured I will not let you down.
I'll walk beside you but you may not see me,
The strongest among you may not wear a crown." 3DD
EvilCouch
Ranger

Post by EvilCouch »

I knew that looked funny.

Should have looked it up on a dictionary instead of trying it on google.

You know google comes up with over 7.5 million results for amature and doesn't do that "Are you sure you don't mean amateur" thing.

Damn you technology!
World's worst webcomic
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

Don't listen to them. They're a bunch of meanies.....I'll be your friend.
RBL_M1A2Tanker
US Army Veteran

Post by RBL_M1A2Tanker »

RTO wrote:Don't listen to them. They're a bunch of meanies.....I'll be your friend.
He will too. He's known as Ranger Cuddlebear.

or so I've been told...
EvilCouch wrote: "CDAT? Coffin of Death, with A Turret?"

RBL_M1A2Tanker wrote: "I like that...when I die I want to have a turret on the coffin. I want people to trip over my big gun when I'm buried...till the grounds keepers get tired of mowing around it and cut it off with a hacksaw..."

SGT, US Army (Reserve)
A Co 1-8 Cav, 1st Cav 98-00
D Co 2/334/9/84th Inf Div (IT) 00-05
ETSed Sept 05
MORIBUND88
Embryo

Post by MORIBUND88 »

OK OK, you're all great, and witty, and tough. Wonderful people you are, and yes I invaded "your" website, but this posting is in the civilian intro board is it not? About the Jiu-Jitsu thing, yeah I know that the military has adopted it...because it is effective. We are notjust taught sport jiu-jitsu but also gun and knife technique as well as other things. I never claimed I am tough, and to the fella who was fighting submission grappling, I do as well, I also train in MMA to fight. Enough about that, "gentlemen" I apologise for any offence that I may have put out there toward you guys. I really meant no harm.

Who really fucking cares if I am from Canada, that means nothing more than I come from America Junior. Not every person in Canada is a weak minded liberal faggot.
Should you fall my friend, another friend will emerge from the shadows to take your place.
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

MORIBUND88 wrote:OK OK, you're all great, and witty, and tough. Wonderful people you are, and yes I invaded "your" website, but this posting is in the civilian intro board is it not? About the Jiu-Jitsu thing, yeah I know that the military has adopted it...because it is effective. We are notjust taught sport jiu-jitsu but also gun and knife technique as well as other things. I never claimed I am tough, and to the fella who was fighting submission grappling, I do as well, I also train in MMA to fight. Enough about that, "gentlemen" I apologise for any offence that I may have put out there toward you guys. I really meant no harm.

Who really fucking cares if I am from Canada, that means nothing more than I come from America Junior. Not every person in Canada is a weak minded liberal faggot.
You are correct. It really doesn't matter where you are from. We have site members from all over the world here. What matters is your attitude. Rangers seek like minded individuals and we reject or ban those that don't share our viewpoint. It gets pretty rough around here sometimes... that's the way we like it. Buckle your seatbelt and try not to step on your dick while you are in our house. Read all the FAQ's and stickies. Show some respect while you are here to these warriors that have and/or are currently fighting for America's freedom. They've earned it.

Return to “Introduction Archive”