Combatives Wikipedia articles

Hand to Hand, Combative Skills, etc...
RBL_M1A2Tanker
US Army Veteran

Post by RBL_M1A2Tanker »

Chaos wrote:No visitor passes are not availiable on the website. There are two visitor centers now. One on Benning Rd gate and one at the I-185 gate.
Figured as much. Don't want to make it too easy for people to get on post after all.

Either of you know how good the passes are? Basically a day pass?

Kinda weird to have to get such info. Before I joined most all posts were open, except for Lewis. I get in, and now everything is closed up. Hell, even my Reserve unit was (not very well...we guarded a building with no weapons...we stopped intruders with harsh glares). Wasn't an issue of course while I had an ID, but of course that'll change.

But I'm taking away from the context of this thread.

Edit: That does remind me though: when I called the MAC school back in 04, I was told to just come on down. Didn't care if I was AWOL, bring whoever I wanted. I would assume Sergeant Larsen is still of that mindset, and I've told several civilians to go to it. But how does one go if they're a civilian and have to get a visitors pass?
EvilCouch wrote: "CDAT? Coffin of Death, with A Turret?"

RBL_M1A2Tanker wrote: "I like that...when I die I want to have a turret on the coffin. I want people to trip over my big gun when I'm buried...till the grounds keepers get tired of mowing around it and cut it off with a hacksaw..."

SGT, US Army (Reserve)
A Co 1-8 Cav, 1st Cav 98-00
D Co 2/334/9/84th Inf Div (IT) 00-05
ETSed Sept 05
EvilCouch
Ranger

Post by EvilCouch »

Visitor's passes are usually good for a day. Good to hear that they've got a visitor's center at the I-185 gate now. It'd be kind of silly for them not to, since that's the easiest way to get on post.
Clueless Joe(Sand hill): May 98 - May 99
Tabless Bitch (Bco 3/75): May 99 - May 01
REMF (11th Regt): May 01 - Feb 04
Leg Team/Squad leader (HHC 1-503, 2ID, OIF): Feb 04 - Dec 05
World's worst webcomic

Return to “Close Combat”