Thank You

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

NORCAL18T wrote:
Harris wrote:I ship Mar30, maybe we'll see each other down the line.
goodluck 8)

/edit/
posting this just made me realize how fast things creep up on you...holy shit.
/edit/
:shock:
Ya I know what you mean, Time is flying bye! I didnt know you ship out March 30th, So Do I. Ill PM you.
Please PM me, too! And by 'PM me', I mean DO FUCKING PUSHUPS. :x
KrazyFlip
Soldier

Post by KrazyFlip »

Well two more days until I ship. I am very excited to get started. I am overwhelmed with mixed feelings. On sunday my church prayed for me. Then later on that night I gave the girl that I had been dating for a few years a letter. She just got a new boyfriend. She said that she didn't want to wait for me. Which sucked. I hope that the guys I train with don't get a "Dear John" letter. It sucks. But oh well. Its a part of life. I am moving on. I know that once I make it to the Rangers I will have accomplished something that I have always wanted, To be the best of the best. I look forward to serving my country and protecting our freedom that we cherish so much. Thank You Rangers for your wisdom and support you guys give. I look forward to that day I will be able to join your ranks and
will be able to wear the Ranger tab. Thank You again.

To all you other Dep's out there time goes by VERY quickly. Good luck to you guys getting ready to leave.
Last edited by KrazyFlip on March 22nd, 2004, 2:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
MOS:11x/Airborne OSUT
Ship Date: March 24, 2004
NORCAL18T
Embryo

Post by NORCAL18T »

Best of luck Krazy Flip. Maybe ill see you down the road sometime
A Co 2/9 INF, Korea
Bell

Post by Bell »

I want to hear from ya. Give SITREPS when ya get the chance. You're reports are food for DEPers. Hang tough. Never quit.

RLTW
Bell

Return to “The Mosh Pit”