Introduction

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

SAVAGE^
Infantryman

Post by SAVAGE^ »

Table of Elements Skater, I am sorry to post once more but this is the only way I can make contact with you. I am sorry but I am unable to use my PM due to the administrator not yielding me access. I am also regretful about not having an avatar but it is not accessible in my profile also due to an administrator revoking it. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Respectfully,

SAVAGE^
RRDTm3's bitch
In Airborne hold

"It Only Sucks While Your Doing It"

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Table of Elements Skater
Future Soldier

Post by Table of Elements Skater »

My bad. 51 knocked out.
91W
USAR

Post by 91W »

SAVAGE^ wrote:What I plan to do is join reserve now and go through basic over the summer. Then finish my high school life and go strait to AIT for 11 Bravo after switching to active. My recruiter told me that it only takes about 20 minutes to switch to active duty. Once I finish 11B I will move on to fast roping and go to Airborne school. Then go to RIP and Ranger school. I am under the impression that I will/can have all that on my MOS contract whether in reserve or active or NG. I was once interested in 18B but that’s history. I want to be a Ranger and will be a Ranger. I will then apply for Sniper school and a leadership program. I am looking to make a lifetime career out of the ARMY. I owe our country this.

Honorably,

SAVAGE^
Welcome kid,

Your recruiter is only half right. The paper work takes 20 min. I tried for a year writting letters, harrassing my command and doing whatever I could to go active duty. NO GO. I could give you a list of ten names of people I know personally that had the same ting happen to them it is not unusual. The Army Reserves has to release you and after paying for your training it aint gonna happen that easy. If you want AD go AD. Don't piss around so your recruiter can get a contract. You really need to listen to Ranger KW Driver, the Army will still be here when you turn 18. Good Luck and you cannot say you were warned. If you want Ranger go Active Duty and get it in your contract. Untill then you are all talk.
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

ONLY THE DEAD HAVE SEEN THE END OF WAR.
Get that shit to fuck out of your goddamn sig-line.
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
SAVAGE^
Infantryman

Post by SAVAGE^ »

I am sorry Ranger Kilted Heathen if my sig-line has offended you in any way. It's leaving my sig immediately. Sorry again if I offended you or any other Rangers here. Doing 50 pushups and 50 flutterkicks as punishment.

Sincerely,

SAVAGE^
RRDTm3's bitch
In Airborne hold

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

SAVAGE^ wrote:I am sorry Ranger Kilted Heathen if my sig-line has offended you in any way. It's leaving my sig immediately. Sorry again if I offended you or any other Rangers here. Doing 50 pushups and 50 flutterkicks as punishment.

Sincerely,

SAVAGE^
Oh for Christ' sake quit grovelling.

It's not apropriate to parade ignorance with catchy fucking slogans when you don't know jack-shit about war to start with.

I'm not fucking offended...I'm just annoyed.

In fact in light of our most recent DEP update...

ALL OF YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP.
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
SAVAGE^
Infantryman

Post by SAVAGE^ »

Had a visit with two recruiters Friday. One had just got back from a 13-month service in Iraq. He is airborne qualified and went to sniper school. He also went to R.I.P. but didn’t make it because he got ammonia. Anyways he described to me all the steps to receiving my desired MOS. I am scheduled to get my physical done on the 11th this month. I am one step closer to achieving my ultimate goal as an ARMY soldier.

Respectfully,

SAVAGE^
RRDTm3's bitch
In Airborne hold

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

SAVAGE^ wrote:Had a visit with two recruiters Friday. One had just got back from a 13-month service in Iraq. He is airborne qualified and went to sniper school. He also went to R.I.P. but didn’t make it because he got ammonia. Anyways he described to me all the steps to receiving my desired MOS. I am scheduled to get my physical done on the 11th this month. I am one step closer to achieving my ultimate goal as an ARMY soldier.

Respectfully,

SAVAGE^
Was he going to clean the shitter with it or what? :roll:
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
SAVAGE^
Infantryman

Post by SAVAGE^ »

Sorry Ranger AbnRgr289 and Ranger Scuba Wino about the mixup. I meant pneumonia. He said he developed it due to the winter weather conditions during R.I.P... Doing 50 four count flutterkicks and 60 pushups.

Respectfully,

SAVAGE^
RRDTm3's bitch
In Airborne hold

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
VAK
USAF Veteran

Post by VAK »

SAVAGE^ wrote:Sorry Ranger AbnRgr289 and Ranger Scuba Wino about the mixup. I meant pneumonia. He said he developed it due to the winter weather conditions during R.I.P... Doing 50 four count flutterkicks and 60 pushups.

Respectfully,

SAVAGE^

Do you understand the concept of "Shut the fuck up"?

Simply step away from the keyboard and the pile of shit you've begun to bury yourself in...

DEP's, have you all simply gotten bored, lazy or just decided not to assist your fellow assclown out of his dilemna?

All of you need to drop for this collective case of dumbass.
"Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
(Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe)

Mentor to those who would seek to be CAS God's
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Ammonia?

HAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kid yer killen me! :lol:
RSD 96-99
VAK
USAF Veteran

Post by VAK »

That really was pretty funny... Sad but funny. I just thought the Dude had gotten into some cleaning supplies.
"Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
(Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe)

Mentor to those who would seek to be CAS God's

Return to “Introduction Archive”