AirborneRanger.com

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

edited to add 11:49 AM, NYT: Ranger Luna will hit 1000 posts some time today. 949 now. Let me offer him congratz 8)[/quote]

Yea, at the rate he is going he'll have over 26,954 by Christmas and hasnt said shit yet! :lol:
Is there some kind of prize for 1,000 posts of meaningless dribble?
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Kiknskreem
Tadpole

Post by Kiknskreem »

Joking aside, as its been a while now and I have not been able to connect from several computers. Does anybody know what the story is? Bunch of Cherries here as well as Rangers frequent both sites, so have you all been having trouble?
Motivated. Dedicated. Heart and Soul.
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

Haven't been able to get on since early last week.
RSD 96-99
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Abell9 wrote:edited to add 11:49 AM, NYT: Ranger Luna will hit 1000 posts some time today. 949 now. Let me offer him congratz 8)
Yea, at the rate he is going he'll have over 26,954 by Christmas and hasnt said shit yet! :lol:
Is there some kind of prize for 1,000 posts of meaningless dribble?[/quote]

Thank you Reverend Abell9 and Ranger Steadfast for the compliment . That means somebody got more out of it than I thought. :wink:

Edited by luna for misquoting Ranger Steadfast. My sincere apologies. It was unintentional.
Last edited by Looon on March 18th, 2004, 4:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Uhhh....no we didnt!
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Steadfast wrote:
Ranger RRDTm3 wrote:yeah well abnrgr is still on P3 profile! :cry:
Oh man, I am so sry. But where can I go to apply for one of those P3 profiles. Can you get on the bus for free? :lol:

edited to add 11:49 AM, NYT: Ranger Luna will hit 1000 posts some time today. 949 now. Let me offer him congratz 8)
Ranger Luna,

It was I that wrote that quote you attribute Ranger Abell as saying.
RGR Luna wrote:
Abell9 wrote:edited to add 11:49 AM, NYT: Ranger Luna will hit 1000 posts some time today. 949 now. Let me offer him congratz 8)
Is there some kind of prize for 1,000 posts of meaningless dribble?
Thank you Reverend Abell9 and Ranger Steadfast for the compliment of meaningless dribble. That means somebody got more out of it than I thought. :wink:[/quote]

Ranger Luna, the above quote you attributed to Ranger Abell9 is incorrect. The post which Ranger Abell9 was attempting to quote me because it was I that said that and only that. I did not mention Dribble in any way and yet you accuse me of saying that. The following was my original statement that Ranger Abell9 meant to quote but missed the first part symbol for quote post: "edited to add 11:49 AM, NYT: Ranger Luna will hit 1000 posts some time today. 949 now. Let me offer him congratz "

http://www.armyranger.com/bb/viewtopic. ... sc&start=0

Edited to delete statement by me. No longer necessary. 6:49PM 18 MAR 04
Last edited by Steadfast on March 18th, 2004, 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4

Return to “The Mosh Pit”