Hey all

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Blacksrt4
Tadpole

Hey all

Post by Blacksrt4 »

Hey Rangers,soldiers, and others. Well I havent posted in a LONG time but I just wanted to give you guys an update on how I am doing, since I remember you guys like to hear how guys did. Well I actually have been doing pretty good here at the 82nd, I have gotten CLS, an EIB and just recentley Air Assault, and my PSG told me I am going to EMT school, followed by pre Ranger (no bullshit this time like your an alternate, or it just fell through). I have made a shit laod of attempts at going back to RIP but the slots are just not there, needless to say I will have to re-up to go and I will go to ROP then so...I am pretty sure I am still going to do that. Even though I am not a Ranger I must say that the 82nd has treated me pretty good. Well I gotta run.

Blacksrt4
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

I just found my desk in your brigade today. Be working in there tommorrow afternoon, stud.

Avoid Panther S-3.....I'm lurking there now. :twisted:
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Well...Where ever you find yourself in the Army...You are obligated to give it your all! Good luck and keep out of trouble, you get any kind of administrative punishment and you can forget going to the Regiment..
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

Give 100% effort at all times. You still have a lot to learn and you can only move up from there if you decide to go give ROP/SFAS or other things a shot. For now focus on being a Paratrooper and staying out of shitcreek!
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

The 82d Abn Div is a super place to be. Good luck.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

I would go back to Division right now If I could. Not a bad place at all. But any place in the army is what you make it.
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )
wellfed
Ranger

Post by wellfed »

rgrpuck wrote:I would go back to Division right now If I could. Not a bad place at all. But any place in the army is what you make it.
Sounds just like the line they used to say in Recruiting! Now I know why you made SGM! :shock:
"You're never beaten until you admit it."

RS 1-86

Return to “The Mosh Pit”