How Many Rangers Like Posers?

Experiences of those who wear/wore the scroll.
Rebelkev

How Many Rangers Like Posers?

Post by Rebelkev »

I don't, and I was just a signal puke. I would like your help verifying something for me.

There is a guy on Military.Com that is leftist as hell. He says he is a, get this, Ranger, Special Forces, Pathfinder, Airborne, and Air Assault. Oh, and he was in the 701st MP Bn from 92-94, which leaves 6 years to get all of that shit.

His name is xxxxxxxxx (EDITED BY MATADOR275 FOR PERSEC)

Here's his profile:

http://benefits.military.com/community/ ... id=7431329

Here's where I started in on him:

http://forums.military.com/groupee/foru ... 0072330001

We have Captain Greenhat, to verify when posers say they are Green Berets, maybe some of you guys would want to come there every now and then. We have E-1 to E-9, 0-1 to 0-6. However, I wouldn't trust too many people with the VERY high ranks....you will see once you get there. Golden Wings, USMC E-9-Ret. is awesome and true, but we do have posers.

As for you guys, I actually went to PLDC with a few of you guys, 3-75th, at Benning back in '98. I made the mistake of trying to run with you crazy bastards during PT. That didn't work out too well..... for me. :shock:

NOTE TO POSTER: DO THAT SHIT AGAIN AND YOU ARE GONE!
CAL
Paratrooper

Post by CAL »

You're about to get virtually bitch slapped.
ArmyParatrooper.org

514th Sig Co. (LRE) '97-'02
AATW!
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

what that means is, you need to go post an intro, and read the rules. then we may look at what ya got.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
Chiron
Ranger

Post by Chiron »

No intro yet?? Who the bloody hell are you?
RS Class 5-82
French Commando 11-83
LRSLC Class 5-87
U.S. Army 1980-1984 and 1987-1990
---------
“Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.”
George S. Patton
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

He must not want to bust this guy out to bad. Seams to me that if he did he would have posted an Intro already.
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

Have you even read any of the recent posts here you stupid cunt?
Fuck off back to that fag puddle site you belong in and don't fucking come back.
We're not verifying shit for you.
Next thing you know you'll be dropping in once a week to verify every fucking leg-loser piece of shit on that entire fucking site.

How do you think GreenHat will feel about you posting his fucking name in the open?
Stupid fuck, if you had read the fucking FAQs and rules you'd know we don't fucking do that shit here.
I notice you've tossed their names but not your own....nice protocol.

Fuck off.

We'll be dropping by to see GreenHat and let him know you've posted his name on our site.
That should go over real well with him you ignorant asshole.

Have a nice day.
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
SkyShark
US Army Vet (Airborne)

Post by SkyShark »

Kilted Heathen wrote:Have you even read any of the recent posts here you stupid cunt?
Fuck off back to that fag puddle site you belong in and don't fucking come back.
We're not verifying shit for you.
Next thing you know you'll be dropping in once a week to verify every fucking leg-loser piece of shit on that entire fucking site.

How do you think GreenHat will feel about you posting his fucking name in the open?
Stupid fuck, if you had read the fucking FAQs and rules you'd know we don't fucking do that shit here.
I notice you've tossed their names but not your own....nice protocol.

Fuck off.

We'll be dropping by to see GreenHat and let him know you've posted his name on our site.
That should go over real well with him you ignorant asshole.

Have a nice day.
You truly have been missed Ranger KH. :lol: :lol:
It's all good.
Rebelkev

Apparently....

Post by Rebelkev »

....and for some reason, we got off on the wrong foot.

Also, apparently, you guys don't know what a profile is. I do not know Cpt. "Greenhat". All you have to do is click on the link under ANYONE's name on military.com to see who the person is, which units he served with, and certain information that person allows to be public.

If I am sounding condescending, it's because of the profane responses I have received. I didn't come here to start trouble. "I" just felt that you would want to know if someone was posing to be a Ranger that wasn't. Quite frankly, I could give a rat's ass. I served from '92-'00 and am currently a defense contractor training the Stryker Brigades...which, by the way, can ALSO be found on a .mil website. I know ALL about fucking OPSEC. I held a TCS-SCI/SSBI for years.

I think you guys went WAYYY fucking overboard with me, someone who also hates the fucking ACLU and someone who supports you guys whole-heartedly.

Another thing, Kilted Heathen, you can kiss my fucking ass, moron.
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

That's Ranger Kilted Heathen to you.

Cunt.
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

Rebelkev

Post by Rebelkev »

Kilted Heathen wrote:That's Ranger Kilted Heathen to you.

Cunt.
I will sleep well tonight thinking that you think you bother me.
Silverback
Ranger

Re: Apparently....

Post by Silverback »

Rebelkev wrote:....and for some reason, we got off on the wrong foot.

Also, apparently, you guys don't know what a profile is. I do not know Cpt. "Greenhat". All you have to do is click on the link under ANYONE's name on military.com to see who the person is, which units he served with, and certain information that person allows to be public.

If I am sounding condescending, it's because of the profane responses I have received. I didn't come here to start trouble. "I" just felt that you would want to know if someone was posing to be a Ranger that wasn't. Quite frankly, I could give a rat's ass. I served from '92-'00 and am currently a defense contractor training the Stryker Brigades...which, by the way, can ALSO be found on a .mil website. I know ALL about fucking OPSEC. I held a TCS-SCI/SSBI for years.

I think you guys went WAYYY fucking overboard with me, someone who also hates the fucking ACLU and someone who supports you guys whole-heartedly.

Another thing, Kilted Heathen, you can kiss my fucking ass, moron.
And that is why you are "The weakest link". Thanks for your service and good luck elsewhere!

Ban!
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

That was a good one...I banned him mid-post!
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

Fastest ban in the West.
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

Return to “75th Ranger Regiment Public Forum”