can they see?

Questions and Answers about obtaining an Option 40 Contract and other routes to serving as a Ranger in the US Army.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Spellcheck, punctuation, grammar and common English language capitalization rules should be followed when posting on this site. We're not into deciphering, so you may want to do a bit of editing if you would like a positive response.

If you've got an Option 40 as you say, then you had to have done well enough on your ASVAB, so there's no excuse for your laziness. Unless of course you feel that we should provide you with answers, even though we're not worthy of your posting with good English.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Got it. Thanks for the clarification.

Listen to your recruiter and STFU about it. You're in. You've got your Option 40. Don't fuck it up by asking stupid questions at MEPS, or worse, when inprocessing at Ft. Benning.

I can't tell you how many pissed off DEPs who were not able to secure Option 40's on this site can't believe your even asking this question. I would guess a fair number.
Currahee 3-4
Tadpole

Post by Currahee 3-4 »

Wow my typing is bad but WOW.I thought i was reading an SOI.

"i authenticate .............."
Last edited by Currahee 3-4 on March 5th, 2004, 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A co 1/506th 91-92
1/327,2/327 92-94

From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.
Bell

Post by Bell »

Hush youngster. It wasn't surgery unless they moved or changed things. (My opinion and interpretation).

Don't ever think about it again. Ever. Never happened. Ooops, forgot. That's surgery? Didn't know that. etc., etc.

Ya wanna be a Ranger? Drive on. Get there and worry about the little shit later.

RLTW
Bell

Return to “Recruitment Process”