Hay Fever??

Caring for the warriors: How medics contribute to mission accomplishment.
No1Raider
Embryo

Hay Fever??

Post by No1Raider »

I have hay fever and I was wondering how this would affect my enlistment options, more importantly how it will affect my chance to get an option 40 clause on my contract.
Silverback
Ranger

Re: Hay Fever??

Post by Silverback »

No1Raider wrote:I have hay fever and I was wondering how this would affect my enlistment options, more importantly how it will affect my chance to get an option 40 clause on my contract.
Hay fever...are you kidding me?
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
The Holmchicken
Ranger

Re: Hay Fever??

Post by The Holmchicken »

No1Raider wrote:I have hay fever and I was wondering how this would affect my enlistment options, more importantly how it will affect my chance to get an option 40 clause on my contract.
Shit, Sarge' I ain't tired, all this low crawlin' got my hay feva' actin' up!
2/75 97-00

It's not that I'm lazy........it's that I don't care

75th RRA
No1Raider
Embryo

Post by No1Raider »

I mean it hasn't bothered me since I was like 9 (and I have never had to take meds for it other then that once when I was 9) but I was wondering if I would be DQ'd for it from that one instance...Also should I even tell them since it hasn't affected me in so long?
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

No1Raider wrote:I mean it hasn't bothered me since I was like 9 (and I have never had to take meds for it other then that once when I was 9) but I was wondering if I would be DQ'd for it from that one instance...Also should I even tell them since it hasn't affected me in so long?
Don't forget to tell 'em you were kissing the inside of your mama's vagina before you were born. :lol:

RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4

Return to “Medical Issues”