PHR Status Check

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

PaleHorseRider wrote:Dont know how to answer that, Ranger Spartan, maybe i just dont see my future as bleak as you do. i am still going to do everything to get to Ranger school and get into Batt., it just probably wont be for a while.
Yeah, you don't know how to answer it today, but in about 3 months you will when you get 'the letter'..
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

PaleHorseRider wrote:Dont know how to answer that, Ranger Spartan, maybe i just dont see my future as bleak as you do. i am still going to do everything to get to Ranger school and get into Batt., it just probably wont be for a while.
First of all, don't confuse going to Ranger School, with being a Ranger.

Let me give you an example of the difference between going to Hooah school from a leg unit and going from Batt.:

Usually NCO's, and officers only get slots, in leg units.
Ranger Batt. sends PFC's when they are ready.

The difference could be years for you. If, you can even get a slot.
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
PaleHorseRider
Tadpole

Post by PaleHorseRider »

I understand that it could be years away, Ranger Luna, what i hope to do, is if i do go to korea, after my tour i hope i would get station of choice, choose ft bragg, then get sent back to airborne school and to the 82nd, then proceed from there. Theres no way im going to give up on this, no matter what anyone tells me.

Ranger Spartan, if i do get "the letter" then so be it, wouldnt be the end of the world.
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Don't worry, Cert. You'll get your very own. :twisted:

Return to “The Mosh Pit”