Introduction - Mule

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Mule
Tadpole

Introduction - Mule

Post by Mule »

Hello, my name is Zach. I'm 17 years old, 18 in March. I'm a high school senior in Illinois. I plan to join the Army when I hit 18 as an 11X or 91W. It's been a goal of mine to become a Ranger and the stuff I read/will read on these forums give me good insight in to what it takes to be a Ranger.
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Welcome. Good start. Take your time and read through the board. A lot of questions you might have, have probably been asked and awnsered.
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
EggMcMuffin
Tadpole

Post by EggMcMuffin »

Welcome. 8) I have an uncle named Mule.

How about an avatar. :roll:
Last edited by EggMcMuffin on February 18th, 2004, 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
USAFA-CAP
SWR-TX-441

With my left hand and the internet, anyone's my girlfriend.

"We must remember that one man is much the same as another,
and he is best who is trained in the severest school." -Thucydidies
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

So tell me a funny mule story.
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Welcome, Mule...good intro.
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

I didn't know they still had mule trains in Illinois. :roll:

Oh yeah, welcome to the site.
Mule
Tadpole

Post by Mule »

I should have said that I get called Mule becuase my last name ends in muehle. Also wondering, what forum I would post military videos in?
EggMcMuffin
Tadpole

Post by EggMcMuffin »

Mule wrote:I should have said that I get called Mule becuase my last name ends in muehle. Also wondering, what forum I would post military videos in?
I would say Maximum Carnage if it is a general military video. What kind of video is it?

Hey look at that I've got 100 posts! :shock:
USAFA-CAP
SWR-TX-441

Bell

Post by Bell »

Welcome to the site Mule. hmmmm, a mule is bigger than a jackass ain't it? We'll find out soon.

RLTW
Bell
Mule
Tadpole

Post by Mule »

I got a quick question and couldn't find it and didn't want to make a new thread for it. At MEPS for the Airborne physical they make you pop your ears, do they do something so they pop or do you have to do it on command?
Bell

Post by Bell »

It's a simple test to show you can adjust to altitude changes. Don't worry about it. They won't order ya to pop yer ears at random times during the day.

RLTW
Bell
McD
Ranger

Post by McD »

Welcome Mule. Ejoy!
C 2/75, 1st Plt, Wpns Sqd 76-79
RS 3-78
Mattoon's Goons

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve --
is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'
EggMcMuffin
Tadpole

Post by EggMcMuffin »

Leatherneck wrote:
Mule wrote:hey ranger bell i have a question. i heard at meps they make you strip down to your underwear. dothey care what kind of underwear you have b/c i like bikini briefs and i dont have boxers.
LOL, the shit you guys come up with.

I have a friend that is joining the Air Force and he was telling me the other day that when he was at the hotel with the group of guys that he was going to MEPS with, one of them asked what kind of underwear you need to wear. He said that he had bikini underwear on and was wondering if he needed to get some different underwear. :idea: The group decided to mess with him about it and gave him crap all night. He got so worried that he started offering to buy some of the other guys' underwear. :lol: At about 0300 he decided he was going to call his recruiter to bring him some new underwear. I don't think he ever actually called his recruiter but he did leave to go get some more underwear and never showed up the next day to go to MEPS.
USAFA-CAP
SWR-TX-441

Return to “Introduction Archive”