4/75th ?

Experiences of those who wear/wore the scroll.
B 2/75
Ranger

Post by B 2/75 »

Unknown wrote:
Spartan wrote:
rgrpuck wrote:There has been rumor of forming a 4th BN for a LOOONNGGG time.

Hell there was a rumor that the Regt was going to be placed all on one AF in FLA (Aux field 6) Imagine that the whole regt on one camp. WOW
That would suck. There's not enough women in Ft. Walton Beach to service the needs the entire Ranger Regiment. :shock:
That is why the Army is forming the Satisfaction Brigade.
Actually, the needs of a Reinforced Regiment of Rangers would be somewhat larger than just a Satisfaction Brigade.

That's why the DoD is formally announcing the creation of the Ranger Comfort Corps, staffed only by WACs, to be located at Fort Lewis. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH Baby.
- ALL THE WAY -
1st Plt B 2/75 - Sniper
Ranger classes 4-80 & 9-80
3/60 INF 9th ID
2/278 ACR TN NG
3/319 INF 80TH ID
4/4 FA
11th USAFAD (8" Special Wpns)
D/96 CA (A)
JIATF-East (Counter Drug)
478 CA (FID/UW) (IFOR/SFOR)
5 SFG (A) (OIF 1)
USSOCOM - Retired AUG 09
Biometrics Mgmt Office (AFG) (SAIC)
PM DoD Biometrics - Operations (SAIC)
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

B 2/75 wrote:
Unknown wrote:
Spartan wrote: That would suck. There's not enough women in Ft. Walton Beach to service the needs the entire Ranger Regiment. :shock:
That is why the Army is forming the Satisfaction Brigade.
Actually, the needs of a Reinforced Regiment of Rangers would be somewhat larger than just a Satisfaction Brigade.

That's why the DoD is formally announcing the creation of the Ranger Comfort Corps, staffed only by WACs, to be located at Fort Lewis. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH Baby.
Did someone say 69W's??

And the Corp would have to be divided into 4 sections!! HQ sec,1st sec, 2nd sec, and 3rd sec !! :twisted:
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
Towedjmpr
Paratrooper

Post by Towedjmpr »

Terry Welshan wrote:I think all us old broke dicks and FOG's should become the 4th Batt. , We couldnt really do anything, but we could sure as hell tell the other three battalions how it was "back when it was hard". Give us megaphones and keyboards and let us flame the Hadji bastards. :lol:
I'll toss my name in for the BN S-2 staff.
"Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."

-- Dave Barry
Gordo173
Ranger

Post by Gordo173 »

I'm in!
Wpns/C/2-75(INF)(RGR)(ABN)
1/1/C/2-75(INF)(RGR)(ABN)
C,HHC,D/3-6(INF)(Mech)
HHC/2-504 PIR
A/1-504 PIR
HHC/1-82(ABN)
Oopps almost forgot Class 4-84

"Always with the negative waves Moriarity!"
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

got any slots for a 152DC, grade W2/3?

in 4/75, not the comfort corps, fuckers. :D
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
centermass
Ranger Admin/RIP Ranger

Post by centermass »

Spartan wrote:
rgrpuck wrote:There has been rumor of forming a 4th BN for a LOOONNGGG time.

Hell there was a rumor that the Regt was going to be placed all on one AF in FLA (Aux field 6) Imagine that the whole regt on one camp. WOW
That would suck. There's not enough women in Ft. Walton Beach to service the needs the entire Ranger Regiment. :shock:
Contrare Mon fre.

Lets see,

Ole MISS

FL State

UGA

Auburn

Ga Tech

UAL

Just scratching the surface. There's a whole lot more.

Once most figure out that Pensacola and Panama city are tourist traps, the one clincher that brings them all over in droves is the bars stay open until 0500.

At least those with a "4 COP" liquor license.

They may not always be there on the weekdays, but the weekends more than make up for it :wink:
RS 8-81
Mentor to Rock2/75
US Army Retired 1977-1999

Remember, always be yourself....unless you're Batman. In that case, be Batman.
RgrHunter
Ranger

yupper

Post by RgrHunter »

Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 11:55 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think all us old broke dicks and FOG's should become the 4th Batt. , We couldnt really do anything, but we could sure as hell tell the other three battalions how it was "back when it was hard". Give us megaphones and keyboards and let us flame the Hadji bastards.
Isn't that 2nd BN right now?
Rgr Hunter
Bco/HHC 1/75-'97-'03
Random Intensity
RLTW
RetPara
Ranger

Post by RetPara »

posted a scam thread someplace on the web once about a 4th Batt being formed at Fort Riley or someplace, but it would be mech/motorized Batt... enough people believed the shit that the thread actually ran for a couple of days.... I'll repost it here if y'all want a laugh...

Return to “75th Ranger Regiment Public Forum”